THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Hanks workabilites twitter like Setho does a set of TM MB irons.

I hope not either dude, because hundy might be safe. I dont even know a nickname for a 20 on a hole much less 18 of them.

You dont? After the outing it will be called a P4Hanks

You dont? After the outing it will be called a P4Hanks
If we put up a 20 on a hole that doesn't include one of the two of us going all Kevin Na on the course I'll leave my driver on the next tee and meet you two at the iBar, I'll promise you that!

Where is Pseudo Hanks?

Is he THPing again

If we put up a 20 on a hole that doesn't include one of the two of us going all Kevin Na on the course I'll leave my driver on the next tee and meet you two at the iBar, I'll promise you that!

If you put up a 20 on a hole, you might as well walk home and leave the forum for a couple years. Whats going to suck, is now your going to think about it. Because if you put up anything over a 8 your never going to live that down.

I also thought it was each person playing stroke play, Or did that change again to?

If you put up a 20 on a hole, you might as well walk home and leave the forum for a couple years. Whats going to suck, is now your going to think about it. Because if you put up anything over a 8 your never going to live that down.

I also thought it was each person playing stroke play, Or did that change again to?
Before I took my ball and went home the plan was for us to play stroke play, combined totals added up to determine the winners and losers. I'm sure that's still the plan.

Ok. I see how it is. My iPad would destroy your XOOM, no strokes needed, nothing. Dual core on dual core. It would so workability that laggin POS all day long.

Where is Pseudo Hanks?

Is he THPing again

Yes, yes I am. I was gonna come in here and blast @hackersparadise and @hawkthehacker but @puttin4bird and @realdealmcniel have my back.

Yes, yes I am. I was gonna come in here and blast @hackersparadise and @hawkthehacker but @puttin4bird and @realdealmcniel have my back.

Hold on I need another glass of kool-aid. Let me grab a glass of hater-aid for CB and JB while Im at it.

Before I took my ball and went home the plan was for us to play stroke play, combined totals added up to determine the winners and losers. I'm sure that's still the plan.

Yuppers

Ok. I see how it is. My iPad would destroy your XOOM, no strokes needed, nothing. Dual core on dual core. It would so workability that laggin POS all day long.

Love your avy

I just spit out my drink.

I kind of want to talk some smack, or at least witness some. Come on someone get this going again. Its good stuff.

Hold on I need another glass of kool-aid. Let me grab a glass of hater-aid for CB and JB while Im at it.

LMFAO, that avatar is excellent.

I wont tell you what yours is going to say...But it is so good. I think the people here will enjoy it.

Of course I underestimate my opponents. There is no other way to do it. But I am clearly overestimating you two, by even being on the same course and competing with you. :act-up:

Twitter Ho's. pricess. ooh. they call me hanks

I kind of want to talk some smack, or at least witness some. Come on someone get this going again. Its good stuff.
They don't need any encouragement dude.

Where is Hawk though? Sleeping? Resting up for his big weekend practice session with his partner? Maybe Hanks and I should spend a weekend together like that, yuck, forget it. You two have fun! Not that there's anything wrong with that!!

Where is Hawk though? Sleeping? Resting up for his big weekend practice session with his partner? Maybe Hanks and I should spend a weekend together like that, yuck, forget it. You two have fun! Not that there's anything wrong with that!!

Did you just say that about your partner? Dont worry, you can lay head to toe with him....For you guys the important parts (kibbles and bits) might still match up.

The Hawk is landing soon dude Im sure he has to rest up. I mean it is what, almost 7PM there? Getting late.

Only people who golf on golf courses, and not in the pasture, are allowed to smack talk.

The Hawk is landing soon dude Im sure he has to rest up. I mean it is what, almost 7PM there? Getting late.

I'm sure he's making sure he has enough lube and edible panties for the trip.

:rofl: Inventory is always good.

Question... do you think I'll be able to hear Hawk climax on this side of town?

Did you just say that about your partner? Dont worry, you can lay head to toe with him....For you guys the important parts (kibbles and bits) might still match up.
I am really not even sure what you're saying here....I'm pretty sure it's sick and disgusting and only something YOU would know about though.

YES! Hilariously funny....because it's true.

We were hoping you could get some spy shots for us when the "action" goes down. Mmmm Hawk, I love you long time, you so strong.

LOL, I dunno, depends on whether or not he still has his socks on.

I guess better than being able to slide on in....But we will keep it clean of course.

Our opponents Mrs. 4Bird, Hanks and Pseudo Hanks cant bring it. I told them to take the mic home and not come back, but they keep coming back with nuttin!

Grab OEM's Tampad I mean IPad and download the ebook on trash talk.

You want to jump in too? More than happy to bring that back. Now this could get enjoyable.

LOL, I dunno, depends on whether or not he still has his socks on.

Always have to have socks on.

Back