New adams black pro line

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry if this is not news to anyone.

I went to Golf Galaxy tonight for an Advantage Club special.

The Adams rep was there and saw me hitting the TM MBs.

He said, "Here ya go. This is a sneak peak."

Adams Pro Black A12 Irons. They are replacing the CB1s. They feel much better than the CB1s. No where near as harsh. The offsets are different throughout too.
They come stock with NDMC Whites and KBS Tour Shafts.

Also...

Adams Pro Black Hybrids. He had an 18* and a 21*. The 18* had a prototype all white shaft. He did not go into details about the shaft.

The 21* had a ALDILA R.I.P DVS PROTO Shaft in it. The skull on the shaft is on fire and the shaft is NOT Black. Its an unfinished blue.

The hybrids were def. a players hybrid. This thing was tiny. I did hate the look of them when looking down, but the shafts felt sweet through the swing.

I work for an Adams pro at Dicks and he called him while him while I was there and told him I got to hit them before he did and he is thinking about giving them to me because I hit them better than he would. He was trying to make him jealous.

He said he walked out the door to come to the event and while walking out UPS arrived and dropped off the boxes. He brought them along and unpacked them there and put them in the demo cart hidden under a towel.

News to me! Does anyone have a photo of this shaft? Sounds awesome!

Wow. I want. I hope this is not breaking embargo dates though.

$(KGrHqJ,!k4E1FygYcuTBNgC9ZoeL!~~_12.JPG

a12-irons-1.jpg

The yellow bit on those irons are not there on the ones being released, at least they were not on the ones tonight... and this rectangle that says AP12 is white with black lettering...

Forgot to mention he said mid-May for these irons and hybrids.

I'm in love with those irons.

These look pretty sweet. May have to check these out

These babies felt pretty good with the KBS Shaft. The rep said they will be $799.99 and compared them to everything else on the market... of course he made me aware that is $100-200 cheaper than nearly every players iron on the market

I'm in love with those irons.

Me too, mostly because I would expect the price of the current models to plummet. I really like the feel of the CB's out today.

Back