THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

At least he can hit it to the fairway, that's usually a better start :alien2:

Nice try pseudo-Hanks, but I've watched you destroy a few roofs in Florida.

Only on 18 dude, and even with the epic 12, pseudo Hanks still beat the man of Moob sweat.

These guys are funny, they have jokes. I like jokes. My partner is going to light up the Squire course boys, you won't know what hit you.

Only on 18 dude, and even with the epic 12, pseudo Hanks still beat the man of Moob sweat.

You're getting this all wrong. If I'm talking to pseudo-Hanks, I'm not referencing anything TC.

These guys are funny, they have jokes. I like jokes. My partner is going to light up the Squire course boys, you won't know what hit you.

You and he are both going to light it up. Like Christmas trees, but more so for hitting power lines across the street or slamming clubs in the ground so deep you hit concrete and make sparks.

You're getting this all wrong. If I'm talking to pseudo-Hanks, I'm not referencing anything TC.

Oh crap! Now I got you dude! My bad. Even pseudo-Hanks can't can't smack talk.

Those roof tops were in play, shoot if you read the course description of the Champion course it says right in there, water in play 17 of 18 holes, roof tops in play 18 of 18 holes, often times multiple times per hole. I know I peppered a roof top or two next to the Palmer Course. They just seem to jump out into the middle of the fairway at times!

You and he are both going to light it up. Like Christmas trees, but more so for hitting power lines across the street or slamming clubs in the ground so deep you hit concrete and make sparks.

huh? You don't do Christmas trees dude, you do menorah's.

You better watch it, I might succeed in my efforts to hosel rocket one off your temple down there this time. I juuuuuuuuust missed you at Windermere CC!! :beat-up:

huh? You don't do Christmas trees dude, you do menorah's.

THEY are lighting them up like Christmas trees. Not me...THEY! Do I need to put the comemorative FyFee in here to show you are Hanks now.

You better watch it, I might succeed in my efforts to hosel rocket one off your temple down there this time. I juuuuuuuuust missed you at Windermere CC!! :beat-up:

That might be the only way you can even come close to winning is to kill me. And even then my partner would beat you doubling his own score. I have the utmost confidence that you and Hanks get double digits on every single hole we play.

Hanks and P4B are gonna own me and Junior like Hawk does a 12 pack and a carton of smokes

Speaking of fyfee!

Speaking of fyfee!

Cmon, if you are going to bring in the ole fyfee, you have to do it with style.
And bring in hosel hanking (new word for shanks involving injury)
THP - Which for some stands for Twittering Hoes Profusely
And so many others.

That might be the only way you can even come close to winning is to kill me. And even then my partner would beat you doubling his own score. I have the utmost confidence that you and Hanks get double digits on every single hole we play.
Double digits on every hole....if we shoot 180 and we'll win by 10. You two girls will be lucky to come in under 200!

THP - Which for some stands for Twittering Hoes Profusely
And so many others.

Oh snap! I don't like being pseudo Hanks, it's tougher than I thought. I do like THP'ing though, at least by your standards.

Just so I'm clear, does hosel hanking happen more often whey you are really "hanksed" after the ibar?

THP - Which for some stands for Twittering Hoes ProfuselyAnd so many others.

Haha, I love it.

Just so I'm clear, does hosel hanking happen more often whey you are really "hanksed" after the ibar?

Unfortunately no. lol@ twitter hoes

No, I mostly pull that shot out bright and early, after breakfast, when I am fresh, in golf mode.

Double digits on every hole....if we shoot 180 and we'll win by 10. You two girls will be lucky to come in under 200!

You better hope they dont come in under 200 if your both putting up double digits on each hole. Because thats 360.

Hanks is focused, you guys keep on under estimating him all you want. That's exactly what we need.

Hanks can twitter his ho's clear around the Squire while we keep on beating you guys down. Then when we're done, his ho's might even clean your clubs too.

Hanks is focused, you guys keep on under estimating him all you want. That's exactly what we need.

Hanks can twitter his ho's clear around the Squire while we keep on beating you guys down. Then when we're done, his ho's might even clean your clubs too.

I dont want yours or Hanks' hose anywhere near my clubs. Nor do I want your hoses anywhere near your drivers because they will be mine too.

Back