THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

*talks smack to self*

Not a lot we can do dooood! They dont want to be a part of it. Not even sure why we are playing in an equipment tester challenge when its really just a round of golf to those two. Should have found a couple of guys that are looking for some fun. No not the kind of fun they do in Fargo in the winters with yappers and yappys, but actual fun.

Not a lot we can do dooood! They dont want to be a part of it. Not even sure why we are playing in an equipment tester challenge when its really just a round of golf to those two. Should have found a couple of guys that are looking for some fun. No not the kind of fun they do in Fargo in the winters with yappers and yappys, but actual fun.

I thought drivers were agreed upon

It could have been legendary thread material. Bummer-ino

Gus & CL beating us is pretty funny though. But at least they always have the "they should win" thing to fall back on....Because they are going to need it.

Yeah, I have a feeling that we are gonna hear that when its said and done....like, we were a total of 26 HDCP and those 2 were a total of 17, we only lost by 15 strokes, but....they were supposed to win.

Do you guys have a problem with this match? Come on- just admit you are scared that you are actually going to lose to us and we might let you off the hook. You wont hear a peep from me about the handicaps, about how we should get strokes, or how we beat the spread. Its match play, 18 holes, and I fully expect to come out a winner... I take that back, you will never hear the end of it when two single digits got beat by two mid-handicappers. I WONT let that get lived down.

Sorry for the delay in getting back- I was out working on my GAME as opposed to BSing on the internet. 1 hour on the range a day, everyday, between now and the outing.

Do you guys have a problem with this match? Come on- just admit you are scared that you are actually going to lose to us and we might let you off the hook.
You wont hear a peep from me about the handicaps, about how we should get strokes, or how we beat the spread. Its match play, 18 holes, and I fully expect to come out a winner.

Sorry for the delay in getting back- I was out working on my GAME as opposed to BSing on the internet. 1 hour on the range a day, everyday, between now and the outing.

I have no problem with the match except its like picking on the kids in school that got picked last in gym. Other than that, I am good to go. I look forward to playing against Scratch Workability and showcasing what a good straight ball and One-Ting a putt can do for the Winners!

As for working on your game...That is a good thing. I want you to work on it for the next month and bring the hammer. Unfortunately your hammer looks like this, but bring it anyway.

pound-n-play-hammer-set.gif

I have no problem with the match except its like picking on the kids in school that got picked last in gym. Other than that, I am good to go. I look forward to playing against Scratch Workability and showcasing what a good straight ball and One-Ting a putt can do for the Winners!

As for working on your game...That is a good thing. I want you to work on it for the next month and bring the hammer. Unfortunately your hammer looks like this, but bring it anyway.

pound-n-play-hammer-set.gif

hamer-driver-golf.jpg

Hammer... Check!

Quit being a baby about it- I am sure that you weren't the LAST kid picked in gym.
I'll even bring the snack food for you at the turn. Maybe sligo can make you a matching bib and bonnet?
1001029_015000126513_A_400.jpg

Quit being a baby about it- I am sure that you weren't the LAST kid picked in gym.
I'll even bring the snack food for you at the turn. Maybe sligo can make you a matching bib and bonnet?

Maybe they will. perhaps I can wear argyle and plaid together and call it Hawt?

I was never the last kid picked in school in athletics. Grades, all the time, but never athletics. Unfortunately for you, we are not doing the quadratic formula and actually playing golf.

Maybe they will. perhaps I can wear argyle and plaid together and call it Hawt?

I was never the last kid picked in school in athletics. Grades, all the time, but never athletics. Unfortunately for you, we are not doing the quadratic formula and actually playing golf.

Like always, you are 100% correct. I could have never done well academically AND athletically. How could I have ever thought I would beat you on a golf course?

I already know what I wan't to make your Title when I win. "I underestimate my opponents".

Like always, you are 100% correct. I could have never done well academically AND athletically. How could I have ever thought I would beat you on a golf course?

I already know what I wan't to make your Title when I win. "I underestimate my opponents".

thats boring! I dont think you will win but you need to think of something more trash talky

I wont tell you what yours is going to say...But it is so good. I think the people here will enjoy it.

Of course I underestimate my opponents. There is no other way to do it. But I am clearly overestimating you two, by even being on the same course and competing with you. :act-up:

I can’t stay away…it’s not in my nature. I will tell you this, I hate that I take some of this stuff personally but that’s just me, I guess that’s why I don’t trash talk usually because A. I suck at it, and 2. I hate it coming back at me. The fact is I’m dealing with the trash talking king of the world, no not you Hawk you little yapper :wink: but JB. We all know that you can talk the talk and so far you’ve walked the walk each time you’ve been challenged. Good work.

Here’s the thing, I’m not backing down from any challenge just because I suck at the pre-match smack talk and I don’t think Hanks is either. We’re going to come and play and see who wins. We’ll laugh, I might cry….and we’ll have a beer when it’s all said and done.

I can’t stay away…it’s not in my nature. I will tell you this, I hate that I take some of this stuff personally but that’s just me, I guess that’s why I don’t trash talk usually because A. I suck at it, and 2. I hate it coming back at me. The fact is I’m dealing with the trash talking king of the world, no not you Hawk you little yapper :wink: but JB. We all know that you can talk the talk and so far you’ve walked the walk each time you’ve been challenged. Good work.

Here’s the thing, I’m not backing down from any challenge just because I suck at the pre-match smack talk and I don’t think Hanks is either. We’re going to come and play and see who wins. We’ll laugh, I might cry….and we’ll have a beer when it’s all said and done.

Atta boy Jake! Glad to have you back......I can help you smack talk if you want?

Atta boy Jake! Glad to have you back......I can help you smack talk if you want?
Thanks dude. Coming from a guy with a similar track record against JB than mine I could use a little help!! Eventually SOMEONE around here has to beat him, it's the law of averages right?

I found this on ebay earlier. It was a Fargo Translator.

P4B's above message says

"Golly Jee guys, we are going to have a swell time. My well dressed and well mannered partner and I are going to best those other two fine gentleman in our wonderful and fun matchup".

It does not do silent translations, so your partner I cannot translate.

Can you help him keep it in the fairway? If not, all the smack talk in the world won't help. I say you take over the pseudo-Hanks role. Jake needs some help in here.

I found this on ebay earlier. It was a Fargo Translator.

P4B's above message says

"Golly Jee guys, we are going to have a swell time. My well dressed and well mannered partner and I are going to best those other two fine gentleman in our wonderful and fun matchup".

It does not do silent translations, so your partner I cannot translate.
My partner is actually a mime...you ever fought a mime? They're freakin ninjas dude. Golly Jee....the only thing swelling in this match is your partners.....I better keep it clean, it's a family forum. Let's just say I've seen the way Hawk looks at you when you line up putts....pretty gross dude.

Can you help him keep it in the fairway? If not, all the smack talk in the world won't help. I say you take over the pseudo-Hanks role. Jake needs some help in here.
Since when do we need to keep it in the fairway? If that's part of it we're all screwed dude. Except Hanks with the Mashie off the tee....you ever seen that?! Wicked good.

At least he can hit it to the fairway, that's usually a better start :alien2:

My partner is actually a mime...you ever fought a mime? They're freakin ninjas dude. Golly Jee....the only thing swelling in this match is your partners.....I better keep it clean, it's a family forum. Let's just say I've seen the way Hawk looks at you when you line up putts....pretty gross dude.

Since when do we need to keep it in the fairway? If that's part of it we're all screwed dude. Except Hanks with the Mashie off the tee....you ever seen that?! Wicked good.

Mimes? Really Mimes? We have both played golf with Hanks...Nice guy and I love him like a brother, but on the golf course if that guy is a mime, you are 5'3 and weigh 135 lbs.

Reactions: TC

I thought he only used that thing for chip shots?

Mimes? Really Mimes? We have both played golf with Hanks...Nice guy and I love him like a brother, but on the golf course if that guy is a mime, you are 5'3 and weigh 135 lbs.

I'm suppose to be helping Jake out here, but this was effin' hilarious!!!!!

I have one leg that is 5'3 and weighs 135 lbs!

Back