THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Yo yo yo yo...great rap there...Playa!

white+rapper.jpg

Team JB & Hawk = Winners
Team P4B & Hanks = Not Winners

They have already lost the battle. They have already lost the war. They will lose on the golf course just as they are losing the trash talk in here. All we hear is "yappy"? Really? The best (sad) part is that the only trash talk they have is from others that want to seek revenge through them. Never thought I would see a day when someone would want to live vicariously through either of them, but it is what it is.

By the end of this little endeavor my email box will be filled by P4B & Hanks demanding to review the latest drivers that THP gets in for review because they wont have any of their own. You both need to bring your A game to the course, and more importantly try to bring your A game in here.

Im going to do a first when it comes to anything I have ever written on THP. I am going to quote Eminem (cleaned up).

Matter of fact dog, heres a pencil
Go home write some sh!t make it suspenseful
And don't come back until something dope hits you
Duck it, you can take the mic home with you
Lookin like a cyclone hit you

WOW, JB brings apt rap smack to the forum.

Let's hear about some other possible matches for this. Heck, TC is playing with his Morgan Cup rival captain on Saturday and we haven't heard a peep about that. TC, I thing Biggsy works you over like you wouldn't believe. Play him in match play if you want to, I don't think you'll survive to tell about the match past hole 14. What's up Mountain Man? C'mon you bunch of sally's let's hear it...who you beating on and by how much?

We've been smack talking in the Morgan Cup thread dude. I have done plenty of talking. WTF is Hanks????

We've been smack talking in the Morgan Cup thread dude. I have done plenty of talking. WTF is Hanks????
Hanks has a job, he's likely working. I'm busy as hell at work right now too but I'm finding time to come listen to JB's nursery rhymes. I didn't know we had a rapper in our group. Yo Dawg!

He's practicing his famous wedge shank to take out JB and Hawk before they even get to the first tee.

Hanks has a job, he's likely working. I'm busy as hell at work right now too but I'm finding time to come listen to JB's nursery rhymes. I didn't know we had a rapper in our group. Yo Dawg!

We all have jobs, it hasn't stopped him from posting in the past. He's skeered! I don't like you chances at all now dude. If you can't face the demons of smack talking, how can you face demons on the golf course. This isn't good.

Still with the dawg. Between yapper, yappy, and dawg, Im starting to think you might have some weird sick fetish. I know it gets cold up there in fargo, so God only knows what freakish things you and your fellow Fargoan TW lovers do to pass the spare time.

I do know one thing. Im going to send you back to the North Pole in a gift basket to your kids with a note saying "Rotella".

I love the fact that JB is putting all of his effort into the P4H/Hanks matchup and completely ignores the fact that regardless of what happens on saturday, his sunday match has already been decided. The best he can hope for is to split the weekend. Keep talking your smack to Mr. Carebare and Milf hunter- I am perfectly content knowing that sunday is being overlook. As they say in football... trap game.

If success on the golf course is directly related to how much sh!t you talk then wouldn't Ian Poulter be the world's number 1 player? He would, but he's not. I don't need to bark like a yappy ass dog all loud and act like I'm tough to try to prove that I will win a match. Personally I think it's ridiculous and it makes you sound ridiculous, especially when YOU lose. How will you come back to this thread after losing to us, you'll say, wow, wasn't my day and we lost to the better team that day. I've never talked trash in my life and obviously that shows, but does that mean that I have no chance in this event or an event like the Morgan Cup? I hope you think that. Keep on rappin there Eminem, that must make Hawk Favor Flav then huh?

I love the fact that JB is putting all of his effort into the P4H/Hanks matchup and completely ignores the fact that regardless of what happens on saturday, his sunday match has already been decided. The best he can hope for is to split the weekend. Keep talking your smack to Mr. Carebare and Milf hunter- I am perfectly content knowing that sunday is being overlook. As they say in football... trap game.

I guess that should tell you something shouldn't it?

JB and I will be working on our gameplan a bit this weekend. So far, it's looking pretty good.

1) Show up
2) Watch to see which neighborhood Hanks and Jake put their first tee shot into.
3) Wait patiently while a mixture of rage and desperation overcome them.
4) Load up our new drivers to take over to the First Tee so they get put to some decent use.

Still with the dawg. Between yapper, yappy, and dawg, Im starting to think you might have some weird sick fetish. I know it gets cold up there in fargo, so God only knows what freakish things you and your fellow Fargoan TW lovers do to pass the spare time.

I do know one thing. Im going to send you back to the North Pole in a gift basket to your kids with a note saying "Rotella".
That will be the last time they are mentioned. Period.

If success on the golf course is directly related to how much sh!t you talk then wouldn't Ian Poulter be the world's number 1 player? He would, but he's not. I don't need to bark like a yappy ass dog all loud and act like I'm tough to try to prove that I will win a match. Personally I think it's ridiculous and it makes you sound ridiculous, especially when YOU lose. How will you come back to this thread after losing to us, you'll say, wow, wasn't my day and we lost to the better team that day. I've never talked trash in my life and obviously that shows, but does that mean that I have no chance in this event or an event like the Morgan Cup? I hope you think that. Keep on rappin there Eminem, that must make Hawk Favor Flav then huh?

Again with the dog references. Listen Fetish Boy.... You are still here arent you? I sent you both packing last time and yet you are still here somehow calling yourself a proud man. I beat your game, your spirits and your mouth so bad you tried to kill me with that thing called a shank by the 2nd hole. I own you! If you do your talk on the golf course, I strongly suggest you get some of those cd's called Rosetta Stone CD's because your first language on the golf course didnt work out so well for you.

On the very rare chance you pull off a one stroke victory, I'll come back in this thread and congratulate you. In the meantime, I'm going to yap all day dude.

:popcorn:

There is nothing to watch dude. You have one that says he only talks on the golf course (all the way to his loss mind you) and the other one that only talks on twitter and is working. Nothing to see here, might as well move along!

I guess that should tell you something shouldn't it?

That should make your fall from the throne all the more embarassing

That should make your fall from the throne all the more embarassing

The only throne I will be falling from is right after I flush what we have nicknamed a Gus...hehe

Do we even know the teams or the stakes?

Hes doin work on twitter! Or trying to at least.
There is nothing to watch dude. You have one that says he only talks on the golf course (all the way to his loss mind you) and the other one that only talks on twitter and is working. Nothing to see here, might as well move along!

The match is set. This garbage talk just irritates me more than anything so I'll be checking out of this thread. See you guys on hole 1 Saturday. Good luck.

I'm around in spirit....sorry I've never been a big smack talker with any sports I play. I'm boring. Either I'll succeed or fail and I just don't do the I'm going to do this and you're not going to do that kind of thing.
We all have jobs, it hasn't stopped him from posting in the past. He's skeered! I don't like you chances at all now dude. If you can't face the demons of smack talking, how can you face demons on the golf course. This isn't good.

Hysterical. He submits already! That was too easy Hawk. By the 3rd hole when they are phoning a friend (sports psychologist), we should just walk off. It wont be worth the hassle dude.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a ton of fun!

I feel worst for the fans at home. They might as well go catch up on Golden Girls re-runs now.

Back