2011 THP Hats - Sneek Peak

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought we would give a quick peek at what is brewing at the THP store. More color choices and better pictures coming soon.

I like the first one.
The lines on the brim of the other two are just a tad busy for me.

Very nice - me likey!

Love the first one there, I will be getting that one.

I think they all look nice. Im waiting for some unstructured love.

Those look slick! I like all the offerings.

Hey great idea how about buy 1 get 2 free deal.:angel:............Just saying....

PS can you show the back of one please. Thank you.

• Admin
Hey great idea how about buy 1 get 2 free deal.:angel:............Just saying....

The shipping alone on these makes it impossible to do anything like that with our costs.

PS can you show the back of one please. Thank you.

We will have pics of the full hat when they launch.

The pinstripe hats are unstructured.

Oh my bad I guess I missed that. So the first one is forged then.

The first one will be mine.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I'd love the logo & placement on the 2nd & 3rd to be on the style of the 1st (without pinstripes and structured).

I know.... can't please everyone! :)

They look very nice! The first one is my favorite. Any idea when they will be up in the store?

They look very nice! The first one is my favorite. Any idea when they will be up in the store?

Soon. Waiting on delivery of other colors and then they will go up.

The shipping alone on these makes it impossible to do anything like that with our costs.

We will have pics of the full hat when they launch.
It was a Joke. You have very fair prices. That is why I ordered from you.... Hey where is my order?????? Joking. no serious.... I look forward to owning I think # 2

Love the styles on those hats!!!!!!!!

Love the pinstriping!!! Can't wait for those to be available.

Still only available as adjustable?

Yup! I like the first the most as well myself... Wonder what the THP logo might look like on a painter's style cap?

Yup! I like the first the most as well myself... Wonder what the THP logo might look like on a painter's style cap?

Thats a neat thought. I think it would look cool.

Back