THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Sure you do...chip it next to the hole for an easy 12. Good hole buddy, hey, nice chip though.

LOL. The best part is that you are going to get crushed by a 20 HCP teamed up with a guy that hasn't played for a month. I'm going to take that 2.0 out on the Champion and throw it in the Bear Trap so it doesn't have to suffer any more.

....poof, just like that the little Jr. is gone. Chipping close for a good easy quad is still something you can build on Hawk. C'mon buddy.

I think it's comical that JB isn't playing golf from this weekend until the outing. I'm not buying that load of BS.

....poof, just like that the little Jr. is gone. Chipping close for a good easy quad is still something you can build on Hawk. C'mon buddy.

What does the first part even mean? And I'm not going to be the one hitting his second shot from the hood of some old lady's Mecury Grand Marquis.

What does the first part even mean? And I'm not going to be the one hitting his second shot from the hood of some old lady's Mecury Grand Marquis.

lol, dude, your smack talk is awesomely hilarious! I like it.

You should get your partner in here before you get yourself in trouble Jr. You remind me of that mouthy little dog that is always yapping about how much him and Spike are going to whoop someone's ass.

HeroWorshipper.jpg

In case you were wondering, there will be no quads on our scorecard. I predict a beating that will cause Team Paradise to beg JB for an alternate so they don't get hosed at Reunion.

In case you were wondering, there will be no quads on our scorecard. I predict a beating that will cause Team Paradise to beg JB for an alternate so they don't get hosed at Reunion.
You're not making a quad? Side bet on that one?

hmm, this is assuming that you guys win. After you clowns get owned by a couple of chicka's this weekend, then JB not playing golf again until the outing, there's a very good possibility that you two get destroyed. I don't know what he'd do with your senior flex shaft dude. :D

Says the 0-fer!

Yeah, the problem is, most of the guys who need to be smack talking are tip-soft themselves. It's depressing really. Can't people have fun with it? Dude, you're gonna be in Hanks head faster than a single lady who tweets him.

Now that is funny.

Hawk son, you couldn't handle the PX 6.5 in Pink, Purple, or the same color as your ass after I spank it that weekend (Black and Blue) so please stop trying to act tough and go practice or something.

Another 0-Fer

I've got a cold beer on the fact that Jake works JB over like a THP review.

Clearly you have not compared our writing styles nor our golf games!

I think it's comical that JB isn't playing golf from this weekend until the outing. I'm not buying that load of BS.

You and I both know that its true as we have discussed it and the reason why.

Agreed, that is way too big of a story going into this.

Another 0-Fer!

In the end hawk and I have a secret weapon.

His name is Hanks!

I'm 210 pounds of pure BEAST son. You're not going to shut me up by throwing out your little puppy pictures. After you miss your first three foor putt for bogey, you're going to be asking for my Spotless Swing Towel to wipe the tears away.

You should get your partner in here before you get yourself in trouble Jr. You remind me of that mouthy little dog that is always yapping about how much him and Spike are going to whoop someone's ass.

HeroWorshipper.jpg

HeroWorshipper.jpg

You mean hundy?

At this rate, I'm going to be drinking free all weekend.

P4B better have a staff bag with him.

He needs to find a spot to stuff Bob Rotella in a side pocket somewhere.

LOL. The best part is that you are going to get crushed by a 20 HCP teamed up with a guy that hasn't played for a month. I'm going to take that 2.0 out on the Champion and throw it in the Bear Trap so it doesn't have to suffer any more.

This sounds like excuses already!!!

Can't wait for the trashtalk to start this am!

I love the direction this thread took after I signed off!

lol, dude, your smack talk is awesomely hilarious! I like it.

I agree. Hawk has had me laughing in my office for the last three days. the pink project x on the wedge was hilarious

Personally- I will be rooting for JB/Hawk during the saturday round...

Spoiler
Because I would feel awful if JB lost two days in a row- the second coming at the hands of Chunkylover and myself. \

It's ON!

Let's hear about some other possible matches for this. Heck, TC is playing with his Morgan Cup rival captain on Saturday and we haven't heard a peep about that. TC, I thing Biggsy works you over like you wouldn't believe. Play him in match play if you want to, I don't think you'll survive to tell about the match past hole 14. What's up Mountain Man? C'mon you bunch of sally's let's hear it...who you beating on and by how much?

Team JB & Hawk = Winners
Team P4B & Hanks = Not Winners

They have already lost the battle. They have already lost the war. They will lose on the golf course just as they are losing the trash talk in here. All we hear is "yappy"? Really? The best (sad) part is that the only trash talk they have is from others that want to seek revenge through them. Never thought I would see a day when someone would want to live vicariously through either of them, but it is what it is.

By the end of this little endeavor my email box will be filled by P4B & Hanks demanding to review the latest drivers that THP gets in for review because they wont have any of their own. You both need to bring your A game to the course, and more importantly try to bring your A game in here.

Im going to do a first when it comes to anything I have ever written on THP. I am going to quote Eminem (cleaned up).

Matter of fact dog, heres a pencil
Go home write some sh!t make it suspenseful
And don't come back until something dope hits you
Duck it, you can take the mic home with you
Lookin like a cyclone hit you

Back