THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

You know whats funny. Outside of these rounds with Hawk, I am not sure I will get a single round of golf in until the day before the outing. Kind of scary, certainly not fun, but very real.

Thats crazy! Sucks when life gets busy and the golf suffers.

I just realized something. I get to put this absolute beat down on P4B and show his dad the entire time. At least you will have a familiar shoulder to cry on buddy. So I will beat you like a red headed step child and then you can turn to him and get love like a bald headed step child.

I just realized something. I get to put this absolute beat down on P4B and show his dad the entire time. At least you will have a familiar shoulder to cry on buddy. So I will beat you like a red headed step child and then you can turn to him and get love like a bald headed step child.

There was no need to bring Thainer back into that burn there.

My dad's going to kick your ass.

That I believe. It must trouble him to see you let the family down.
I think it did at first, but then around high school he came to terms with it. Now you could say he's pretty much used to it, almost expects it in a way.

Too bad he's lefty or I'd give him your driver as a way to make him proud of me again.

I think it did at first, but then around high school he came to terms with it. Now you could say he's pretty much used to it, almost expects it in a way.

Too bad he's lefty or I'd give him your driver as a way to make him proud of me again.

Dont worry buddy, I will be kind enough to talk to him and let him be around a winner. After all he has been waiting years for it.

Wow lots of action today. Too bad I was stuck traveling cross country all day, maybe the fun will continue tomorrow.

You know whats funny. Outside of these rounds with Hawk, I am not sure I will get a single round of golf in until the day before the outing. Kind of scary, certainly not fun, but very real.

Hmm sounds like an excuse

I've been thinking about this all morning. I want to win this thing so bad I can taste it. I'm going to be busting my behind to get ready for it. The Squire is supposed to be a tough course, so it should be a good place for us to do this. After your drubbing, I'm going to cut that PX 6.5 down to 35 inches, paint it pink, name it Fargo and put it in one of my wedges.

I've been thinking about this all morning. I want to win this thing so bad I can taste it. I'm going to be busting my behind to get ready for it. The Squire is supposed to be a tough course, so it should be a good place for us to do this. After your drubbing, I'm going to cut that PX 6.5 down to 35 inches, paint it pink, name it Fargo and put it in one of my wedges.

I know you'll be working hard on your game. Hopefully this motivates your competition. I'd like to see everyone firing on all cylinders come outing time.

I know you'll be working hard on your game. Hopefully this motivates your competition. I'd like to see everyone firing on all cylinders come outing time.

I love competition, but have never done it on the golf course. Should be a great time.

I love competition, but have never done it on the golf course. Should be a great time.

It's no different than just golfing really. Just play your game, stick to YOUR gameplan, always try to beat your target score for the hole and not your opponent.

It is fun and it's nice to see you guys having something on the line. It's also a lot of fun watching all of you guys lay the hammer on each other.

I thought about naming Jake's pink PX Bubba, but I don't want him blowing up my twitter page all night with love tweets.

I thought about naming Jake's pink PX Bubba, but I don't want him blowing up my twitter page all night with love tweets.

hmm, this is assuming that you guys win. After you clowns get owned by a couple of chicka's this weekend, then JB not playing golf again until the outing, there's a very good possibility that you two get destroyed. I don't know what he'd do with your senior flex shaft dude. :D

hmm, this is assuming that you guys win. After you clowns get owned by a couple of chicka's this weekend, then JB not playing golf again until the outing, there's a very good possibility that you two get destroyed. I don't know what he'd do with your senior flex shaft dude. :D

LMAO. It's just tip-soft, bro! At least somebody is coming up with something fresh. This reminds of the MC thread before you and I had to stir it up.

LMAO. It's just tip-soft, bro! At least somebody is coming up with something fresh. This reminds of the MC thread before you and I had to stir it up.

Yeah, the problem is, most of the guys who need to be smack talking are tip-soft themselves. It's depressing really. Can't people have fun with it? Dude, you're gonna be in Hanks head faster than a single lady who tweets him.

Hawk son, you couldn't handle the PX 6.5 in Pink, Purple, or the same color as your ass after I spank it that weekend (Black and Blue) so please stop trying to act tough and go practice or something.

bahahahaahahahahahaha.
Yeah, the problem is, most of the guys who need to be smack talking are tip-soft themselves. It's depressing really. Can't people have fun with it? Dude, you're gonna be in Hanks head faster than a single lady who tweets him.

Hawk son, you couldn't handle the PX 6.5 in Pink, Purple, or the same color as your ass after I spank it that weekend (Black and Blue) so please stop trying to act tough and go practice or something.

I put chip shots next to the hole all day while you're three putting from 20 feet you big galoot.

I put chip shots next to the hole all day while you're three putting from 20 feet you big galoot.

True that, I've seen you do it.

Sure you do...chip it next to the hole for an easy 12. Good hole buddy, hey, nice chip though.

Jake makes a good point, although the 12's are reserved for me care bear, it's be a good double for the hawkster.

I've got a cold beer on the fact that Jake works JB over like a THP review.

Back