The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The catcher? Or the pitcher? Top or bottom?

You're definitely Beecher! Keep it up kmac.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You're definitely Beecher! Keep it up kmac.

Its the banter thread bro, anything goes even THAT. Do you watch this show at that Blue Oyster bar place?

Yup, I own all 6 seasons on dvd dude.

Who's your favorite Oz character?

Adabisi until he was killed, you?

I like Keller. The dude is evil.

Evil indeed, I need to go back and watch the show again, it has been a while since I've watched the series and I could watch it again.

I like shows like The Shield. Rescue Me. Chicago Code. Justified. And my all time favorite? American idol!!!

Evil indeed, I need to go back and watch the show again, it has been a while since I've watched the series and I could watch it again.

I've watched the Oz series probably 5 times. I won't watch it for a while then I have marathons.

*notice how I'm ignoring kmac*

I've watched the Oz series probably 5 times. I won't watch it for a while then I have marathons.

*notice how I'm ignoring kmac*

I've got most of them avaliable on my VOD so I might watch some tonight if there's nothing on.

I've got most of them avaliable on my VOD so I might watch some tonight if there's nothing on.

There's nothing on Tuesday nights worth a shat here dude.

No here either, Tuesday nights are normally for catching up on the good stuff thats on the PVR.

lol. Have you boys done your speedsleeve training for the night? Put the OZ DVD's away and get your swings in before bed time.

lol. Have you boys done your speedsleeve training for the night? Put the OZ DVD's away and get your swings in before bed time.

Are you going to be reasonable now ipad?

I've already got my 100 swings in dude. I feel great!

Is Oz really that good? I hear great things about it, but I never got a chance to see it.

You could always watch Glee. I love Glee. I am a Gleek.

Are you trashing the Speed sleeve?? you need to go get yourself one, big fella, I've done my swings for the day, plus some medicine ball work that I do 3 times a week. I bought it just cause I thought it would help with golf strength but it is just great for the swing.

OEM is always within reason bro, its part of being a man of the people for the people. All things in moderation.

Is Oz really that good? I hear great things about it, but I never got a chance to see it.

Sure if you like guy on guy action. lol.

OEM is always within reason bro, its part of being a man of the people for the people. All things in moderation.

Sure if you like guy on guy action. lol.

Sounds like my kinda show. I have already stated I love Glee, this seems like the next logical step.

There is no such thing as banter until I come into this thread.

Does anyone have any good hairstylists in their area? I just got a killer perm and it needs some major upkeep.

Are you trashing the Speed sleeve?? you need to go get yourself one, big fella, I've done my swings for the day, plus some medicine ball work that I do 3 times a week. I bought it just cause I thought it would help with golf strength but it is just great for the swing.

lol I have one dude. And I like it too. Just bantering away is all and giving you guys a hard time. You guys do watch Oz after all. lol

lol I have one dude. And I like it too. Just bantering away is all and giving you guys a hard time. You guys do watch Oz after all. lol

And Glee. I love Glee.

Does anyone have any good hairstylists in their area? I just got a killer perm and it needs some major upkeep.

Pictures. Until we see proof its not real. Or it appears in your sig.

I would like to use TC's answer for luke donald here. But change the I to you "You like....." You know the rest. :D

I would like to use TC's answer for luke donald here. But change the I to you "You like....." You know the rest. :D

Gotta admit, I laughed out loud when I saw that for the first time. Fortune favors the bold, TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back