The Gift of Tiger Woods

If there's a gift of luke donald thread, there should be a Gift of Angel Cabrera thread. There's a dude who pulled himself up by his own bootstraps, And who doesn't love El Pato waddling down the fairway with his shades on looking like the coolest cat in the room.

Extremely. One issue is that parents dont choose their child's role model in many ways. Just as Bill Simmons probably looked up to another individual as well. We all have people we admire for certain reasons.

This. It's all well and good for me to say that I will be my boys role model it just will not happen. I loved my dad but my role model was MJ. Sadly looking back I wish I had paid more attention to pop. I know my lawn would look better.

This. It's all well and good for me to say that I will be my boys role model it just will not happen. I loved my dad but my role model was MJ. Sadly looking back I wish I had paid more attention to pop. I know my lawn would look better.

I find this a little interesting. In what way was he your role model? I ask because back then we didn't have 24/7 access to celebrities like we now, so how much of his off the court life did you really know about to be able to model yourself after? I think we are confusing the role model concept with someone cool we like a lot.

I find this a little interesting. In what way was he your role model? I ask because back then we didn't have 24/7 access to celebrities like we now, so how much of his off the court life did you really know about to be able to model yourself after? I think we are confusing the role model concept with someone cool we like a lot.

I knew none of his off course lifestyle. I knew he was the greatest athlete I had ever seen and I was very much into sports. I pretty much wanted to be him

Larry Bird and Magic era in the 80s best basketball I have ever seen.Now if I had been in my teens in the 60s Bill Russell may have been my favorite player/era.I don't think Tiger will ever be the old Tiger again,but for a few holes he was almost the Tiger of old. It was fun to watch and I'm not even a fan.Most exciting Masters in a long time.

I read the first post and skimmed. I was surprised to see this thread as the same article was posted in another thread. Anyway, I don't see TW as a gift. That's the writer's opinion, he's entitled to it.

I was hoping for an iPod!

Herpes-female-mouth.jpg

Just so everyone knows...I was referring to the JB like post, not insinuating that those were JBs lips!!!

Not theres anything wrong with those lips.

I'd give those lips a smooch after a few more beers.

Last edited:
Back