The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks it sucks that Schwartzel won the Masters?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I don't know if it sucks, but I would have preferred if Tiger was back.

Nope, its kind of boring, I'm happy for him, but its not the best story at all.

And apparently we use the word penis and it causes uproar.

Speaking of the word penis TC Wth is up with your caption entry? Lmao I had to laugh because I didn't see that coming.

Speaking of the word penis TC Wth is up with your caption entry? Lmao I had to laugh because I didn't see that coming.

Really? I thought I would just go ahead and say what everyone was thinking. He looked ridiculous in that outfit.

Really? I thought I would just go ahead and say what everyone was thinking. He looked ridiculous in that outfit.

Lmao you're awesome. I just had no idea how it made sense and the first thing I read in the thread is that. Good times man.

Schwartzel is the next coming of Immelman.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lmao you're awesome. I just had no idea how it made sense and the first thing I read in the thread is that. Good times man.

Haha, it wa suppose to be funny and shocking, instead, now I'm the devil.

Not in my book, that one should honestly win because it is so not understandable :D

Are you saying that b/c you own that outfit?

It was a pretty bold statement, that's for sure. Maybe too edgy to win, but damn I giggled after that one.

Haha, it wa suppose to be funny and shocking, instead, now I'm the devil.

I didn't get your penis comment earlier cause I hadn't read the Caption this contest yet. I can't believe that got people all riled up, I thought it was funny, and I'll give you the win.

It was a pretty bold statement, that's for sure. Maybe too edgy to win, but damn I giggled after that one.

You do know that was more or less for you, right?

You love Luke Donald!

Well this will give you all a little chuckle, here are two sleep walking stories that have happened to me the past two nights:

I was sleep talking and I was having a dream that people were just hanging out in my room and in the middle of the night I sat up in my bed and all I said was "So how is everyone's morning so far?" I was awake but still seeing these two people sitting on a shelf in my room and realized nobody was answering back so I guess during that time I snapped back into reality and woke up and I was talking to my jacket and a pair of jeans that were hanging up in my room.

Last night I wore both my retainers before bed (top and bottom) I woke up this morning and only the top one was in my mouth, there is no possible way for it to slip out because it is really tight. It is nowhere to be found now.

Dude, you swallowed a retainer.

Random TC factoid for you: I go through spurts where I don't sleep. I've been awake since about 5am Sunday morning.

Random TC factoid for you: I go through spurts where I don't sleep. I've been awake since about 5am Sunday morning.

Crazy dude, do you feel tired? I know that seems a stupid question, but are you tired and just can't sleep, or just not tired.

dent that is frikken creepy... stop swallowing your dentures

That is crazy man, Small form of insomnia?

dent that is frikken creepy... stop swallowing your dentures

I know... The first story is funny but I don't know how I could swallow a retainer without waking up, there is no way.

You do know that was more or less for you, right?

You love Luke Donald!

I do. It was fricken hilarious.

Thainer loves Luke Donald, Luke Donald loves penis. Thainer does not love penis. Inequation.

Crazy dude, do you feel tired? I know that seems a stupid question, but are you tired and just can't sleep, or just not tired.

Not tired at all. I've had this going on since I was 19 dude. Happens about 3 times a year. When I do fall asleep, it's awesome.

I think it's related to some of my recreational behaviors from my past.

I do. It was fricken hilarious.

Thainer loves Luke Donald, Luke Donald loves penis. Thainer does not love penis. Inequation.

Lmao! If tapatalk let me give rep, you'd have some. Too funny. You'd sleep with him for his irons wouldn't you?

Not tired at all. I've had this going on since I was 19 dude. Happens about 3 times a year. When I do fall asleep, it's awesome.

I think it's related to some of my recreational behaviors from my past.

Yes old activities from the past can come back and bite you in the Penis. Until the MC you should buy some spotlights and when you cant sleep just got to the practice green at that course 5 minutes from you house and get your short game on.

Lmao! If tapatalk let me give rep, you'd have some. Too funny. You'd sleep with him for his irons wouldn't you?

Irons? You think I have that high of standards or class? I'd do it for the sharpie.

I seriously need to meet this guy on a better basis. He probably wouldn't like me because I wouldn't kiebler dance with him. But it would be epic.

Not gonna lie. I'd want to hug him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back