Limited Edition Masters Themed Nike Lunar Controls On Sale!

Mardin

Reaction score
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-409983/pgid-409983

Boom....These things are hott!

1233194707_JhXtb-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I knew my size, I'd order them right now.

im wearing mine right now.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

im wearing mine right now.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I thought GG said they were going to be put back in their box after the photoshoot for use as a 'collector's item'!
I don't want no stinky footed shoe now!

I thought GG said they were going to be put back in their box after the photoshoot for use as a 'collector's item'!
I don't want no stinky footed shoe now!

Did you think I was sending mine to you?

Ahhhhhhh soo close to pulling the trigger on these! $190 is a little steep but they're SO nice!

Are these also available in stores? I have a tough time buying shoes online without trying then on first

I did it, happy birthday to me! Maybe it'll come in the same sweet box that JB got!

I did it, happy birthday to me! Maybe it'll come in the same sweet box that JB got!

I bet they will... heck they should! At $190! Are you gonna game them or just hold on to them because they look so pretty? Nice buy.

Are these also available in stores? I have a tough time buying shoes online without trying then on first

Lunars are, but not the limiteds.

I bet they will... heck they should! At $190! Are you gonna game them or just hold on to them because they look so pretty? Nice buy.

I'll probably game them as the Lunar's are the sweetest shoes I've ever tried on, but probably only when I'm taking a cart out and its sunny and dry haha.

Those are sweet, but, $150 is a bit steep right now.

Run to your local Dicks, try them on, and run back to your house. I'm so close to buying these right now...ahhhh! Must....buy...Lunars....

Run to your local Dicks, try them on, and run back to your house. I'm so close to buying these right now...ahhhh! Must....buy...Lunars....

go ahead and buy them! For all we know this could turn out to be an epic Masters, and one the the nike staffers sporting these bad boys might even win, and then you'd have the shoes to match!

Turns out they're only $150! Getting a refund for the difference from Nike now!

At $150 a pair, the limited Edition ones are $30 cheaper then the normal version for Canadians...

At $150 a pair, the limited Edition ones are $30 cheaper then the normal version for Canadians...

If I wasn't at work, I probably would have pulled the trigger.

I'd sooo wear them,

The guys wore the black ones most of the time I dont understand why they wouldnt release those as well, thats the shoe that Charl won in.

The guys wore the black ones most of the time I dont understand why they wouldnt release those as well, thats the shoe that Charl won in.

I missed the black ones. What black ones are limited? Are they just all black?

I missed the black ones. What black ones are limited? Are they just all black?

That's what they appeared to be - just green highlights on the sole.
However, my TV's picture is so crappy I could have just been looking at the fairway.......

That's what they appeared to be - just green highlights on the sole.
However, my TV's picture is so crappy I could have just been looking at the fairway.......

Now I see them in the release. Thanks.

Back