Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could 3 pm come any slower!! I'm bored at work and ready to go play golf!

finding ppl who want to golf on a regular basis!!! ughhh sometimes playing as a single is boring!!

why do so many jackholes play golf when im working? cant they take their stupid butts somewhere else and violate all of another courses rules so i dont have to call the cops on them? does having too many beers mean its no longer cart path only? what part of "dont drive the brand new carts into the woods" dont you get? does being on a golf course exempt you from "drunk in public?"

Ohio forecast today: 79 and cloudy. My destination? Freaking Gamestop.

Tap before talk.

I am NOT liking golf right now :banghead:

For once, I feel like I don't really have anything to rant about. Let's hope that lasts the week!

Uggg. Review time. Two delivered, two written. Need to write 6 more and deliver a total of 10 by Wednesday. Why do I wait until the last minute? Oh yeah, because they're a PAIN to write.

When I say it needs to be multimode fibre on a LC connection I'm not just throwing random words around to make the cable seem fancier. Single Mode SC is pretty much the opposite of what I need. And it was terminated in the wrong place.

Sigh.

Its so nice to wake up on a Monday morning with a negative bank account because the bank decided to have a glitch with its computer systems, and apparently it takes all day to fix. So much for lunch

Its so nice to wake up on a Monday morning with a negative bank account because the bank decided to have a glitch with its computer systems, and apparently it takes all day to fix. So much for lunch

That really sucks.

2 hours left at work and I'm so bored I may actually do some more work. (wish I could hang out here more but I don't have my own office, so can't really spend every minute here).

Went to the range today and it was so bad I can hardly give any feedback on R11 testing. I dunno wtf happened.

Went to the range today and it was so bad I can hardly give any feedback on R11 testing. I dunno wtf happened.

I think the earth's axis tipped a little yesterday and it hasn't righted itself yet. :smile:

I had a pretty bad range session yesterday. I don't know if it was because I was a little tired or because I haven't been out in awhile but yesterday was the first time I noticed that the tee boxes weren't really level. Not a big change but I could definitely feel it yesterday (like hitting on a downhill lie) and it messed my mind up for the entire session.

Pretty sure I broke a rib wrestling out 189lb'er today. This makes me realize I'm getting older (yes I know I'm still you but I said older) and thats a bit irritating.

I think the earth's axis tipped a little yesterday and it hasn't righted itself yet. :smile:

I had a pretty bad range session yesterday. I don't know if it was because I was a little tired or because I haven't been out in awhile but yesterday was the first time I noticed that the tee boxes weren't really level. Not a big change but I could definitely feel it yesterday (like hitting on a downhill lie) and it messed my mind up for the entire session.

Could be that, but I think I had a bad range session because I ate oatmeal this morning and got out of bed on the right side and not the left.

Could be that, but I think I had a bad range session because I ate oatmeal this morning and got out of bed on the right side and not the left.

Make sure you don't do that tomorrow. :thumb:

I just got home from work and my wife is making go to our friends daughters first recital or something like that. This sucks, shes 3 and this is going to be bad, I wouldn't expect them to come to my sons first basketball game or something. Well she said I could stay home but that she would be dissapointed that I'm staying home and not "being part of a good community". This is crap, not even any time for dinner, or THP, I'll see ya'll in a while.

Friend's daughter? Lame.

I just got home from work and my wife is making go to our friends daughters first recital or something like that. This sucks, shes 3 and this is going to be bad, I wouldn't expect them to come to my sons first basketball game or something. Well she said I could stay home but that she would be dissapointed that I'm staying home and not "being part of a good community". This is crap, not even any time for dinner, or THP, I'll see ya'll in a while.

Just whip off the clothes and start cooking bacon.

Just whip off the clothes and start cooking bacon.

Seems like a great idea, but he hasn't mentioned the grease burns. There are parts of CB that look like this:

Spoiler
pimento_loaf.jpg

they started aerating the greens today

Moronic drivers at night that can't figure out how to dim their effin lights. I'm out for a ride on my bike tonight, low beam on a motorcycle is pretty bright so I'm constantly getting flashed. I flash my brights back and these dumb swamp #ucks can't figure it out. Just about wiped out because of their incompetence.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Another huge day ahead. Early start yesterday with the stores, meet up with the partners and out at it until 10PM last night when I dragged my sorry arse home. Back up early this AM, done with the shower and ready to start it all over. The sad partis how great the day is looking with sunny 70* today and Thursday forward will have highs in the 40's and 50's, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back