2011 Bridgestone E6 Golf Ball Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Ryan.

Well done Ryan! I love the E6 myself and will be trying out the newer version asap.

Well rounded review. I will be trying the new version as soon as I loose all of my old balls. Which should be soon at the rate I am going.

Soon as I can get some yellow ones I will be starting the season with them. Good write up.

Good review - I can't justify playing another ball at this point. I need all of its benefits and I love the yellow!

I also feel there is less vibrancy in the new ball's yellow. Closer to the Srixon yellow than 2010 e6 but it may be my imagination.

Loved the review Hawk. This is such a great ball and I really think a lot of people need to check this one out.

Good review, matches my experience with the ball. It is long, long, long off the driver. The lack of spin off the wedges is my only compliant.

Thanks guys. As I tried to stress, there is likely a ball that is out there to fit your skill level and swing, so go find it. If it ends up being the e6, I think you will like it quite a bit.

Good review, matches my experience with the ball. It is long, long, long off the driver. The lack of spin off the wedges is my only compliant.

My only complaint originally with harder covered balls wasn't wedges as much as it was irons and hybrids, but I found that as my ball striking has improved, I've been better at keeping them on the green. I had a few stop very quickly yesterday, but that likely had as much to do with trajectory as it did spin.

Nice review Hawk! I’m a fan of the e6 ball, it’s a fantastic ball at a great price. I was a little leery of the dual dimple design when I first saw it, but after teeing it up the first time, the new design never bothered to catch my eye again.

Great review Hawk!! I was fit to the e6 last year and have been playing ever since. Now that I'm starting to hit my drives straighter with less slice, I'm sure these will help straighten out my ball even more.

Nice review Hawk! I’m a fan of the e6 ball, it’s a fantastic ball at a great price. I was a little leery of the dual dimple design when I first saw it, but after teeing it up the first time, the new design never bothered to catch my eye again.

Yea, I didn't love the looks at first, but like you said, it just blends in at address. Either way, I'll take performance over looks any day.

Good review, I just started using last years E6 and so far it's been a good ball, looking forward to trying out the 2011 soon.

Excellent write up Hawk, thanks for not posting a video of you singing the Travis Tritt song! I’m very impressed with the non-tour ball offerings from Bstone, they barely make you sacrifice anything off tee or around the greens. Sounds like you found yourself a winner here buddy, congrats and again excellent review!

good review...i played the e6 last year and i have taken about 10 strokes off my score...i love the e6 and plan on playing it this year too

I just started using the e6 the last 6 months or so, and I really like it thus far. I am interested to see how the performance of the ball changes, if at all, when the weather warms up. Great review Ryan

Just got a two ball pack of the new e6 at a Bridgestone fitting, when the weather dries and I can get out, plan to give them a go and possibly a review too.

awesome review. I'm looking forward to playing with the dual dimple design.

these look like a very exciting ball for all of us who arent swinging fast enough to compress some of the pro balls.

Great review Ryan. I played the 2010 ball a lot last year. Ill be giving this one a try in the summer.

Have a sleeve in the bag (2010 model) that I have for backups, maybe I should try them out and play them regularly after the Tour D's run out.

Nice review. I played the e6 last year and loved it. I look forward to trying the new version this week.

I like the ball. I don't find it any more anti-slice/hook then other low spin balls (Srixon Soft Feel for example that I've also played a lot with). But I think it feels better around the green then the Soft Feel.

Back