The Morgan Cup...ONE SPOT OPENS UP!!!!

biggsy

Reaction score
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY I AM STEPPING DOWN FROM THE MORGAN CUP

After serious thought and consideration I am stepping down from my Morgan Cup spot and I am auctioning it off on eBay.

The competition and pressure is too much to handle 5 months out and sadly I just can't hack it.

Here is your chance to have ONE more chance at a spot in this amazing event.

All proceeds will be used to benefit a charity of my choice.

ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130503874042#ht_500wt_1094

Spoiler
GOTCHA, enjoy your April Fools Day!

Last edited:
WTF!!!!!! Seriously bro?

What is todays date?

I couldnt get to ebay fast enough lol

Its going to be a long April fools day...good one though:banana:

here I thought you were just going to do the magnetized coffee cup on top of your car gag......

here I thought you were just going to do the magnetized coffee cup on top of your car gag......

I was thinking more of saran wrap over the toilet again

charity = ranch dressing for TC fund.

Sent from Tapatalk

Lmao. This thread title made me wtf and then lol. Good one.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

I'm crushed again ....

I bet OEM will bid, that way he will be on both TM and Callaway Staff

Just call me captain clam now. Since I am the high bidder!

I just received an offer I could not refuse for my charity. A huge donation has been offered up to pay for and end the auction early.

So sadly the Morgan Cup is again full. We thank you for all of the inquiries.

Before I left, Team Hackers had no shot of winning.
When I stepped down, Team Hackers might of had a shot to get within 5 points of Team Paradise.
Now that I am back, Team Hackers will again have no shot of winning.

you know what is gonna happen when Bullfrog reads this don't you?

Poor THP members being yanked all over today. First JB and GG are going away, now there's a spot for the MC, but no there really isn't. Good move Biggsy! But I know you wouldn't leave your team like that, no way in hell.

ARRGGGHHH! Why did I click on this. I think my mouse broke the sound barrier when I first read it. And my brain was going NOOOOOOOOOOO! It's April Fool's. But, my hand was too fast.

Poor THP members being yanked all over today. First JB and GG are going away, now there's a spot for the MC, but no there really isn't. Good move Biggsy! But I know you wouldn't leave your team like that, no way in hell.
I am with you guys until the end when we hoist that trophy!

Sorry to toy with everyone's emotions like that, I woke up and had to do SOMETHING today...

I'm forwarding a motion that Biggsy be removed from the Morgan Cup for playing such a cruel prank on THP's members. Or at least be demoted as captain.

However, I will accept a crushing defeat of his at Team Hackers' hands.

I'd have believe you more if you said you were going to put it up on craigslist. Haha nice one. How's the coffee cup gag coming along?

Yea the next one will be TC "revealing" he is really 5'2", born and raised in England, speaks the queen's Engish, and is RIGHT handed

I'd have believe you more if you said you were going to put it up on craigslist. Haha nice one. How's the coffee cup gag coming along?
I caused three accidents and there is complete mayhem in Fort Myers. I decided to remove the cup for the safety of the general public.

Back