Allen Edmonds Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many know the brand from outside of golf, and a pair of the golf shoes just arrived for THP to review on the home page. Classic brand and classic shoes.

1235274730_fRJwr-L-1.jpg

1235275101_sNirv-L-1.jpg

1235275404_5CVDW-L-1.jpg

1235276041_kb48G-L-1.jpg

1235276344_mvfJn-L-1.jpg

1235276580_nHsdo-L-1.jpg

Comes complete with shoe bags and spike wrench with extra spikes.
1235276820_U5uVs-L-1.jpg

1235275692_xVXoX-L-1.jpg

Dang that looks high end. Nice classic shoes

Dang that looks high end. Nice classic shoes

Agreed here. Excellent clean style, old school look. Love it! Though I don't know my game could hold up gaming these!

JB are these the ones you were spekaing of when I came up? If so I understand why you were so excited, I love the detail work on these.

• Admin
JB are these the ones you were spekaing of when I came up? If so I understand why you were so excited, I love the detail work on these.

These are them.

These are them.

Well you sir now have the best looking pair of golf shoes I have ever seen. The added touch of the spike wrench and extra spikes is very nice as well.

I almost expected them to have metal spikes. Very classic looking, almost too nice looking to wear.

they are very classy looking

Great classic looks. Not really my style but I can see why anyone would love those.

I almost expected them to have metal spikes. Very classic looking, almost too nice looking to wear.

Exactly! Well except for the too nice to wear :wink: those just make me think back to the old days and plus 4's. Man, I am seriously enthralled with this shoe, I hope they feel as good as they look.

Our Allen Edmonds store closed recently. I love their shoes. When the soles get to much wear I send them back and they resole them. I am looking forward to your review.

Those things are very very nice! Classic and just pure class in my opinion. Very nice, look forward to hearing how they perform.

These are even prettier then the ones my cousin Eddie gave me.
cousin-eddie.jpg

They are very nice indeed.

I wear their street shoes religiously. May have to delve into their golf shoe line. Very nice looking shoe.

they look like they are very well made. Very cool that they gave you extra spikes

I think I could wear these. Though, being that they appear to be really nice, I would probably make sure that I only wore them on perfect, pristine days (not too dry; not too wet).

I think I could wear these. Though, being that they appear to be really nice, I would probably make sure that I only wore them on perfect, pristine days (not too dry; not too wet).

then you would be confused on which days to wear your Kikkors

then you would be confused on which days to wear your Kikkors

uh oh... there better be a lot of nice golf days in the future! Otherwise I would have to play barefoot.

I think these Allen Edmonds would look really good with some nice pinstripe pants. Wonder if they make a belt to match the saddle portion?

they look like they are very well made. Very cool that they gave you extra spikes

It reminds me a lot of what Classics were before they got rid of them.

These are definitely my kind of golf shoe, there's just no way I could pony up that kind of money for them. I love the style though, as the look so refreshingly traditional.

Man I went to the Allen Edmonds site and between the shoes JB received and some of the other new color/style schemes those shoes are stunning. I want about 3 pair. I wear Allen Edmonds at work and after the initial break-in period they are the most comfortable dress shoe I've ever worn. My wife already thinks I have too many golf shoes and I pale in comparison to some of the photos I've seen of you guys' collection as I have 2 pair--black 360 3.0 addidas for spring and fall and white ones for summer so my little toeseys don't boil.

Played these for 9 holes this week and they are extremely comfortable. What you would expect from a high end material made shoe. They remind me so much of what the Classics were before Icon came around.

Back