Forum Putter Testing Sign Up

Congrats testers!!!!

Cograts testers!! Welcome aboard SeeMore!! This will be a great round of testing!!

Awww...I missed this :crying:

Congrats to all the testers. Look forward to your experiences and thoughts.

I see my THP outing scramble teammate Chunkylover is getting a Seemore! Yay Chunky, this is going to be the answer for your putting woes! I just know it. I also get to play with MaryC at the outing. Can't wait to see how they both like these wonderful putters.

Wow... AWESOME! Thanks to THP and See more putters!! Unreal. I will do my best to give a comprehensive account of the process. Let's get to testing!! :)

Grats to the testers! Great chance for us all to follow the process and help us grow our game.

I'm really interested in the fitting process! Can't wait for it to start for you all.

Congrats to all the testers...looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats guys can't wait to see what you all think.

Congrats to all of the testers and SeeMore to boot, you guys are really fortunate. Have fun with the process and looking forward to your feedback!

Great list of testers there, congrats to all you guys. Thank you again to THP and Seemore, really looking forward to your thoughts as you go through the process.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to THP and SeeMore!!!! Jacob Robertson strikes again. May have to ask him to start picking some of my lotto numbers!

Can't even say how excited I am to be a part of this testing. I posted several weeks ago that I was interested in maybe gaming a new putter and the front runner was a SeeMore. Now, to have one actually built for me by SeeMore? Over the top. THP, thaks again for all you do for your members. SeeMore, you want feeedback, you'll get feedback. If I can average making 3 more putts a round that gets me to my goal of being a single digit handicap. New putter, ball fitting, what's next?

Love to see the excitement from the testers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to THP and SeeMore!!!! Jacob Robertson strikes again. May have to ask him to start picking some of my lotto numbers!

Let me explain one thing though. We have 3 putter companies that will be doing forum testing. There was no company listed because there was no company chosen. We chose the company this morning! The people guessing were guessing at something with no answer ironically enough....hehe

Congrats everyone! Testing truly is a unique experience. I can't wait to hear your feedback, I will be getting rid of my Scotty this year for a new stick. I jumped into the purchase last year without really trying different necks and styles and I'm just not feelin the Scotty...

Does that mean another ten may be chosen sometime in the near future?
Let me explain one thing though. We have 3 putter companies that will be doing forum testing. There was no company listed because there was no company chosen. We chose the company this morning! The people guessing were guessing at something with no answer ironically enough....hehe

Very cool. Couldn't be happier with the way it worked out. You guys always stay one step ahead of us!

WAIT. That means there will be more putter testing in the near future. SWEET!!!

Congrats to all the testers and even from all us "non-selected" members, thanks to THP - there are so many awesome opportunities that normally aren't available to "regular" people that you let us all in on...truly an unbelievable site.

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on their new putters!

Congrats to the testers and thank you :seemore:for testing on THP

Congrats to everyone that was chosen. I am especially looking forward to the fitting process and what comes out of it for each of you.

I really wonder what everybody will end up with and how the decision is made. I love this kind of stuff.

Back