Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

Me too man. I usually just catch random coverage at the gym or over the weekend when I get control of the tv for a bit.

Good luck everyone! I really hope to see some coverage of this event.

Tournament starts today. Who does everybody like? Who did you pick?

My picks:

Yani Tseng
Jiyai Shin
Suzann Pettersen

Score: 278

My picks:
1.Jiyai Shin
2.Yani Tseng
3. Brittany Lincicome

Winner's score: 271

My picks:

1: Brittany Lincicome
2: Yani Tseng
3: Cristie Kerr

Winners Total Score: 273

1168878891_qGf4F-L-3.jpg

SP and GG chatting.

So when did GG go with the bold idea of having it shaved into her head?

I sure do like watching/looking at that Sandra Gal today!

So I totally spaced and forgot all about this contest! Remembered about it at 9:58 last night which is 11:58 EST. Oh well, next time! Good luck to everyone who entered!

Jason Sobel just tweeted:

'I've seen NFL cheerleaders become bashful for wearing skirts that weren't as short as the one Sandra Gal is wearing today'

I have the feeling I'm missing something good.....

I sure do like watching/looking at that Sandra Gal today!

Jason Sobel just tweeted:

'I've seen NFL cheerleaders become bashful for wearing skirts that weren't as short as the one Sandra Gal is wearing today'

I have the feeling I'm missing something good.....

It really is fantastic!!! Plus she's in contention, so tons of coverage.

So I totally spaced and forgot all about this contest! Remembered about it at 9:58 last night which is 11:58 EST. Oh well, next time! Good luck to everyone who entered!
I did the same damn thing. On the way to work I was thinking that I had better get my entry in.....oh whoops. I'm an idiot!

I'm a big fan of the LPGA and I really enjoy the majors. The greens seem exceptionally hard for a Thursday. I wonder if they'll water them down tonight?

man, I should have picked her based on looks but I went with only names that I struggled to pronounce

I too am looking forward to watching this one. Lots of coverage on TGC this year. Hoping for Creamer or Wie. Call me old fashioned, but anyone else watching think that Sandra Gal could use a skirt/short that is just a little longer? Not much but just a little.

I too am looking forward to watching this one. Lots of coverage on TGC this year. Hoping for Creamer or Wie. Call me old fashioned, but anyone else watching think that Sandra Gal could use a skirt/short that is just a little longer? Not much but just a little.

No way! I love her skort! I love her whole outfit. I am now a huge fan.

Haha I hear this skirt is short. Think we need pictures to tell. Can't get near a tv. ;)

Did anybody else just see the little interview thing they did with the girls about who can win? Wow, Christie Kerr is great! All you have to do is ask her!

No way! I love her skort! I love her whole outfit. I am now a huge fan.

man, I wanna see this now!

Did anybody else just see the little interview thing they did with the girls about who can win? Wow, Christie Kerr is great! All you have to do is ask her!

I find her to be incredibly obnoxious. Quite possibly my least favorite golfer.

You see her freak out on the tee box of that par 3? She wanted to slam her club so bad.

You see her freak out on the tee box of that par 3? She wanted to slam her club so bad.

She makes Tiger look like a model of sportsmanship.

sounds like par for the course for her? did she say that now she's going to go and kick back with one of her wine bottles too?

Briny Baird or Cristie Kerr? Push?

+10
man, I wanna see this now!

Back