Any info on Berkley Putters?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
I got a FB friend request from Berkley Golf today. Anyone heard or have any info on this company?

www.BerkleyGolf.com

Yes. They contacted us about 4 months ago to ask if we would do their launch for them. We thought it would be a great idea. However it appeared as though they really wanted us to "review" the line without trying them. Something we are just not able to do.

Yes. They contacted us about 4 months ago to ask if we would do their launch for them. We thought it would be a great idea. However it appeared as though they really wanted us to "review" the line without trying them. Something we are just not able to do.

Well, that's enough to put them off my radar.

Wow, surprising from a division of Berkly if thats the big master Berkly name.

I agree with Jacob, don't like that they want a review without you actually rolling the putter, something I am glad that THP will not agree to do. Thanks JB for doing the right thing.

That just shows how THP is out for one thing, and one thing only: US!

I agree with Jacob and DD! Thank you guys for doing the right thing as always!

JB were you shown any pictures of the putters? From their website, FB, and Twitter they give no info whatsoever.

JB were you shown any pictures of the putters? From their website, FB, and Twitter they give no info whatsoever.

Yes, I have about 10 photos of the putters. They have asked that I do not put them up as of yet.

I agree with the others. Major turnoff for me, thats just not right and YAY to THP for saying huh-uh. Its a shame too because I love me some putters.

New designs or more take off of the "originals"?

New designs or more take off of the "originals"?

I would say their "takes" on classic designs. But they have a unique idea in some ways.

“Modular Flange Technology” is something they are using.

I checked out their site no pictures yet. I signed up for an email upon the release.

I checked out their site no pictures yet. I signed up for an email upon the release.

I did the same. They seem pretty secretive about the whole thing.

Boy they sure like to drag this out. They finally posted a picture of the putter box.....

Well, that certainly has got me going. God knows what could be in that box... It could be a putter, or nothing, or a sub-space torrent. Anything.

I received quite a few pictures and should have putters upon completion, I asked to post these and was told not to at this time. Nice looking stuff, in a different kind of way..

I agree with Jacob, don't like that they want a review without you actually rolling the putter, something I am glad that THP will not agree to do. Thanks JB for doing the right thing.

+2. Well said!

THP Members,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and hopefully clear a few things up for those that are interested in seeing the first run of putters. I definitely want THP to see these putters first and give them a full and thorough review. Putters cannot be reviewed by pictures alone, they are just one of those clubs that have to be in your hand to get the full experience. So I am excited to get these putters all finished up and in your hands to test out.

The reason I have not been able to have them put through their paces is because the launch day was moved back due to a change in the overall design and milling process done on the first two models. But I am working on having them milled, shaped and finished by mid-June time frame.

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask, I would be happy to try and answer them.

Once again I sincerely look forward to the THP review, member feedback and a long relationship with the site.

Adam Berkley
Berkley Putters

Thanks for the info.

Back