Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

Unfortunatley my wife has no interest in golf so it looks like I will be purchasing a fair share of accessories if I were to win ha. Thanks for this contribution Golf4her and THP for another enjoyable contest. Im looking forward to watching these ladies throw down this week.

That is one of the things I love about her site. She has ladies golf clothes but she also has some fitness gear plus really fun accessories and great tote bags which don't have to be use just for golf. Plus half the golf clothes these days can be worn as everyday clothes. I love wearing golf skorts out and about because I never have to worry about having a Brittany Spears/Paris Hilton moment because I know their are shorts built in.

That is one of the things I love about her site. She has ladies golf clothes but she also has some fitness gear plus really fun accessories and great tote bags which don't have to be use just for golf. Plus half the golf clothes these days can be worn as everyday clothes. I love wearing golf skorts out and about because I never have to worry about having a Brittany Spears/Paris Hilton moment because I know their are shorts built in.

Thanks for the womanly insight GG I honestly never really looked at it like that. And yes the Brittany/Paris moments should try and be avoided at all costs by any respectable lady haha. I think I would definatley pick myself up one of their 3 tee military hats though.

Thanks for the womanly insight GG I honestly never really looked at it like that. And yes the Brittany/Paris moments should try and be avoided at all costs by any respectable lady haha. I think I would definatley pick myself up one of their 3 tee military hats though.

I LOVE that hat! I actually have 2 of them.

We're sooo bummed that we can't participate in this contest. We love contests! We picked our 3 just for fun. But guys, no worries. We're updating the site with the FILA men's collection, so there will be something for everyone!

Thanks for participating - we hope we can encourage more people to watch the LPGA - these girls ROCK!

Good luck :)

We're sooo bummed that we can't participate in this contest. We love contests! We picked our 3 just for fun. But guys, no worries. We're updating the site with the FILA men's collection, so there will be something for everyone!

Thanks for participating - we hope we can encourage more people to watch the LPGA - these girls ROCK!

very cool!! thank you so much for participating!! If I win, I will buy OEM Kevin a skort for the Morgan Cup

Keep in mind that if you do not have someone that can use the certificate, they have some accessories that can be used by men.

Yea!!!!! Their website is cool for guys shopping for their golfer wife.

I'm in!! This would be a great birthday gift for my Mom. She is addicted to golf thanks to my Stepdad

Thanks THP & Golf4Her for having this contest. Good luck to all who enter.

First of all, thanks a TON for sponsoring a great contest! Golf4Her is always very kind to THP's members. Secondly, the bolded sentence really got my interest! I love the FILA Golf line, so I'm going to have my fingers crossed. I wish that I could watch this event, but I don't have TGC. Bring the ladies to basic cable, LPGA!

Thanks again!

Thanks to THP & Golf4Her for this great opportunity! I am in and looking forward to winning the prize for my wife KellyBo. No wait a minute, there is something for the men also :present::thumb:

I love it when you post!

Thanks for participating on the forum with a killer contest?

I love it when you post!

Thanks for participating on the forum with a killer contest?

Thanks, TC!
I've got 2 goals: get more people excited about women's golf and getting more women lookin' good while playing golf :) Besides, we like our men lookin' good too!

I love a well dressed woman that can play some golf. Dang, I wish I had TGC!

Last edited:
Awesome contest! Thanks, THP & Golf4her!

Email sent! Even more reason to watch the beautiful ladies of the lpga tee it up :)

Dont forget today is the last day to get your entry in.

We have also added an article on the home page about this one.

E mail sent and I thank everyone involved for this great contest!

Not much time, folks! Let's get some excitement going! For you guys, she did say they have some men's accessories and Fila Golf clothing (one of my personal faves).

I'm very excited! I like it when the ladies play golf. I submitted my team this morning and I'm feeling confident with my ladies.

Good luck everyone, and thanks again to G4H for the participation.

Just sent in my email...cant wait to watch this weekend!

I'm in.....great contest and thanks to G4H for putting up a great prize!

Back