Looking for Past THP gear!

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
I would really like to find one of the Black putter covers. And would also like to find some of the past models of the Ball marker chips. I want to start a collection of THP gear. Can anyone help? I'm willing to buy the items. Thanks for your help fellow THPer's.

good luck man. These items are rare and I am sure that they are hard to get a hold of now. If I had an extra black cover, I would sell you one in a heartbeat, but I only have the one and my hands are holding onto that very tightly.

I would really like to find one of the Black putter covers. And would also like to find some of the past models of the Ball marker chips. I want to start a collection of THP gear. Can anyone help? I'm willing to buy the items. Thanks for your help fellow THPer's.

Might have to break into JB's House to get a hold of some of that stuff. (NOT a suggestion)

Might have to break into JB's House to get a hold of some of that stuff. (NOT a suggestion)

If we had any, we would help. GG and I have a single black putter cover (on my putter). We dont have a white one and have a single poker chip between us.

I only have the one black putter cover, but I have several poker chips. Working on the road now, so I'll check when I get home. PM me, if you don't mind, as a reminder and I'll PM back for your address when I get back to the house, (when ever that happens, lol).

Thanks Due, I will PM you now.

Back