Your Favorite Shoes

I have been digging the new Asics line, they are VERY comfortable. Hopefully gonna get a pair of the white soon...
asics.jpg

whoa! I haven't seen or heard of Asics Golf shoes, have I been missing something? I'd definitely give these a run, my favorite running/workout/lounging shoe is definitely Asic brand stuff, right next to my assorted line of Nike Shox. To which the above pictured asics look a lot like!

I had never heard of them either. My brother showed them to me at Dicks last week. They are the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever put on, and I have owned top of the line golf shoes.

I love my FootJoy NY Giants golf shoes

I just recieved my first pair of adidas tour 360 4.0's.......luv them! Best golf shoe's I've ever had ;)

I have been digging the new Asics line, they are VERY comfortable. Hopefully gonna get a pair of the white soon...
asics.jpg

I'm a big fan of this shoe as well. I normally stay away from the tennis shoe style golf shoes, but these I could work with. Great styling and looks like good performance too.

asics.jpg

I love, love, love the looks of those Asics but after experiencing Adidas' Thintech approach of getting you as close to the ground as possible, I'm sold on it. These seem to lift you as high as possible instead.

I love, love, love the looks of those Asics but after experiencing Adidas' Thintech approach of getting you as close to the ground as possible, I'm sold on it. These seem to lift you as high as possible instead.

I just watched this video and now I understand it more so.

[video=youtube;-98nphhVdfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-98nphhVdfw[/video]

I'm tall myself 6' 3" really and to think that I'm not setting myself up for success to begin with is rough. I'm now seriously interested in Adidas shoes so I'm assuming like he said "Soup to Nuts we've changed the whole lineup" and this thintech technology applies to their ENTIRE line of golf shoes?

BTW This is my 200th post, I'm kinda proud. Though I know 200 is a drop in the bucket for some, I'm still proud!

Have the Nike Air Max revive... have been great shoes for solid traction. Black w/ silver... love all the Adidas and really would like to try the Ecco Streets that Couples wears.

I spent hours trying on shoes at various golf stores last year before finally finding a pair that fit. I really liked the looks of some of the Nike and Adidas shoes, but in the end, FootJoy Contours were the best fitting and most comfortable shoe that I could find. Having a wide food and a somewhat high arch can make shoe shopping a real pain.
The Asics that INgolfer posted pics of are on my list to try if I ever find them in a store. My last three pair of running shoes have been Asics and those golf shoes have a build similar to my Gel-Frantic 4's which I really like.

i have been wanting to try those asics shoes for a while now, i think i will buy a pair soon, as my all time favorite shoe was the nike shox which isn't made anymore and these asics look a lot like them. right now i stick to eccos as the wider toe box fits me, but those asics will be my next pair.

The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned were a pair of Footjoy something or others years ago. Trouble is, I just don't like FJ styling. My favorite shoes overall, taking comfort and styling into account, are my current Tour 360 3.0's. Comfortable, stable, well made and look fantastic.

My favorite ones right now are Oakley. It has been really wet here and they feel extremely stabile.

Favorite conventional golf shoe:

Powerbands
Adidas-Powerband-3-0-Silver-XL.jpg

Favorite non-conventional golf shoe:

Vibram-Five-Fingers-Kso-Trek-Brown.jpg

My favorite ones right now are Oakley. It has been really wet here and they feel extremely stabile.

Never paid much attention to Oakley shoes. How do they work in the wet weather, do they stay dry because that's number one in my book?

One of these. :act-up:

44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

One of these. :)

44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

You just had to go there didn't you JB haha :D
I'm still very jealous of your shoe collection!

Never paid much attention to Oakley shoes. How do they work in the wet weather, do they stay dry because that's number one in my book?

So far so good. I didn't even realize they made them until I was in their store. Very comfortable.

wow thats a lot of golf shoes, im jealous as well!

So far so good. I didn't even realize they made them until I was in their store. Very comfortable.

Sweet Clam, There are so many types of shoes out there. I like hearing about everyones favorites.

I wore my new FJ Superlites today and they felt like a dream. Very comfortable and felt like a pair of running shoes. No break-in necessary.

i want adidas to release some masters adipure. didn't they have some that were green stripes?

i want those!

i want adidas to release some masters adipure. didn't they have some that were green stripes?

i want those!

Those would be sweet indeed!

Back