My Puma Jigg Review

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok to start I'm a puma ho! I have 7 monolines, about 12 shirts, most with matching shorts, and 5 belts, so it was only natural to try a pair of shoes, I rather not spend $180 for the cell fusions, so I gave the jigg a try!

Looks...
I love the look, I bought the white with the silver/grey accents. It took a little bit of getting use to the shiny patent leather look on the back, but that wasn't hard. - love how they incorporated the puma outline on the inside of the shoe! They are also very easy to clean.

Feel
They were very comfortable! The first time I wore them/ broke them in was on the course! My feet would start hurting weather I walked or rode with my other pair, but not with these! They are pretty light which I like, and they aren't super narrow like older puma shoes!

Performance
Not once did my foot slip, and I was playing in wet conditions! The spikes on these look like mini crane claws!

Well that's my mini review. First time I really reviewed anything! I'm typin on my phone so if I misspell or bad grammar that's my excuse lol!

So in ending, if anyone wants a styleish shoe, that's comfy and under $100, I highly recommmend the jigg! They have multiple colors to coordinate!

Hope you enjoy :)

View attachment 2227View attachment 2223View attachment 2226View attachment 2225View attachment 2224

Last edited:
Will post pix when I get home!

Looking forward to your pictures. Thanks for the write up.

Thanks, Matty. I love the look of Puma footwear, whether they are golf shoes or street shoes.

I almost bought a pair yesterday when I was in TGW .
May have to go back and purchase a pair , thanks .

Excellent 1st effort MK, I too am looking forward to the pics. Puma is really stepping up their game with RF fronting for them.

pix uploaded!!

Thanks for taking the time to do this Matty. These were on a shoe short list of mine. I like the look. the PUMA on the inside of the foot is what makes me stray from these. I had written them off, but after the in hand pics I may have to reconsider

Thanks for taking the time to do this Matty. These were on a shoe short list of mine. I like the look. the PUMA on the inside of the foot is what makes me stray from these. I had written them off, but after the in hand pics I may have to reconsider

i dont think you will regret them, i got alot of compliments friday at my outing..

Those are some snazzy kicks. Are they waterproof??

Those are some snazzy kicks. Are they waterproof??

this is straight from puma

Features Smart Quill® Technology - TPU-positioned spikes at specific angles to customize traction during your backswing, downswing and follow-through.
Water-proof synthetic upper for durability and superior dryness.
Lightly padded collar and tongue.
Lace-up closure for secure fit.
Textile lining with a lightweight molded footbed for superior comfort and support.
Innovative EVA midsole for superior comfort and support.
Solid rubber outsole with Smart Quill® spikes for greater traction on the green.
Unique cleat-locking system allows for fast and easy adjustments to accommodate varying course conditions.

What do you think of the cleats? why locking mechanism do they have? Can we buy spikes off the rack or must we stick to the Puma brand? Very comfortable. Can't find the right size. 9.5 is tight the 10 my foot slips around.

Crap those are good looking! I love me some Puma stuff, especially lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think of the cleats? why locking mechanism do they have? Can we buy spikes off the rack or must we stick to the Puma brand? Very comfortable. Can't find the right size. 9.5 is tight the 10 my foot slips around.

They have the two holes with a quater turn lock, not sure if you can buy off the rack cleats, but after feeling these, when they need to be replaced I'm gonna call puma and see if I can get replacements, these make my feet feel like they are welded to the ground

I almost bought these shoes today. I really like the looks of them... and even tried them on...they felt great. My current golf shoes are some black Nike's, but they are getting pretty old. I'm TRYING to save my money for clubs at the moment, or I would have broke down and purchased these.

got a pair from Golfsmith with 50% off only 50 bucks can't beat it

Ok to start I'm a puma ho! I have 7 monolines, about 12 shirts, most with matching shorts, and 5 belts, so it was only natural to try a pair of shoes, I rather not spend $180 for the cell fusions, so I gave the jigg a try!

Looks...
I love the look, I bought the white with the silver/grey accents. It took a little bit of getting use to the shiny patent leather look on the back, but that wasn't hard. - love how they incorporated the puma outline on the inside of the shoe! They are also very easy to clean.

Feel
They were very comfortable! The first time I wore them/ broke them in was on the course! My feet would start hurting weather I walked or rode with my other pair, but not with these! They are pretty light which I like, and they aren't super narrow like older puma shoes!

Performance
Not once did my foot slip, and I was playing in wet conditions! The spikes on these look like mini crane claws!

Well that's my mini review. First time I really reviewed anything! I'm typin on my phone so if I misspell or bad grammar that's my excuse lol!

So in ending, if anyone wants a styleish shoe, that's comfy and under $100, I highly recommmend the jigg! They have multiple colors to coordinate!

Hope you enjoy :)

View attachment 2227View attachment 2223View attachment 2226View attachment 2225View attachment 2224

I agree with you said...whole heartedly. These shoes are fantastic for the price. Very trendy looking and perform very well. My feet seemed to like them which says a lot considering I have Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. I have a pair in white and one in black. Unfortunately, they will never see the course or range again. I've since moved on to a different brand.

Alex

I have two pairs of Jigg wides. Blue and orange. Love em' both but the regulars are so narrow that anyone with anything more than super skinny feet should definately consider the Wides!

I know i'm digging up an old thread but I've had these shoes for 3months now and I have started to notice after 18, I can feel the bottom of the shoe through the footbed. Enough so that my feet hurt. Anyone else feel this with these shoes?

Thanks for the input!

I went to the ace 2 and cell fusion. Both feel a little better to me

Last year i was all about only wearing Adidas, Taylormade or Hugoboss.. But with that being said How can i not get some Puma gear i'm gonna buy 3 hats, 2 belts, 2 shirts and 2 pants in a week.

Nice write on on the shoes, very interested in them. I'm gonna look now if they have any comfy runners like street gear/tiger uses and its more comfortable on my back.

Back