One more Club in the Bag What should it be?

ohio_striker

striped it
Reaction score
Handicap
i have 13 clubs i play with check the sig. going to put one more in this season. tell me what club and brand Have fun!!!

What degree is your driver? What is the gap between your driver and the 20 degree hybrid? I have 4 degree gaps all the way from driver to my 58 degree LW and it serves me well.

Serious golfers carry a 3W. And walk.

Kevin

What degree is your driver? What is the gap between your driver and the 20 degree hybrid? I have 4 degree gaps all the way from driver to my 58 degree LW and it serves me well.

I second this move. 3w 15 deg if you have a greater than 10 deg driver or a strong 3w 13 deg for lower lofts.

3 wood.

Agree, it appears a 3-wood is missing. The new R11 maybe a good place to start.

Id say youre missing a 3-wood. Im partial to the new Mizuno JPX 800. I find them very easy to hit far and straight, even off of the deck. Or you could go with a 15* or 17* hybrid. Im partial to the Mizuno CLK but the Cleveland Mashie and the TM Rescue are nice too. Theres lots of other really nice hybrids on the market too, so despite my Mizuno loyalty Im not going to only list the CLK.

my driver is a 9.5 deg. i have never hit 3w's well and drivers for that matter lol my 3hy 20 deg i hit 225 to 250 so i really dont need a 3w except for that loong par 5 if i want to go for it.

3 wood:clapp:

Have to agree with 3 wood (love my Cleveland 17°) or Mashie 1 hybrid.

Something around 15-16*. 3 wood or another hybrid, whatever works best for you.

You could always be like Phil and carry a second driver.

Back