How do you mark your ball?

I use a pink dot somewhere around the logo/name, and a black putter line over the name of the ball (like One Black, Pro-V1, etc.)

I put a red line half way around the ball to line up putts. I use a plastic thing that fits over the ball with a Sharpie.

black dot slightly to the left and underneath the S in Srixon or the T in Titleist

Metallic Silver Sharpie....dot under the number and line over the type of ball on the side

I let the cart path or a tree mark it for me. :D

If I am playing in a tournament, dot to the left or the right of the number 1 and TH on the white side.

Mark a line using that rounded tool thingy that it used when lining up putts and also put C2 on every ball.

i use a cross on one side for putting - and two dots near the brand

2 dots, 1 on each side of the number and usually a putting line, i use the line Em Up plastic tool that slips over the ball, it has done wonders for my putting using a line, tried it like 5 years ago and never looked back.

Two dots diagonal after the 'e' in Bridgestone. I also added a crosshairs with my THP divot tool today.

View attachment 2221

I use a Tin Cup. I sent them the above petroglyph of a honu (Hawaiian turtle) and they made me a custom Tin Cup.

-Steven

I use a green sharpie and color the name bridgestone in solid

I darken out the number.

I fill in any letters in the brand name (i.e. filling in the "O" in Srixon) and then mark a long "M" around the alignment aid on the ball with the point of the "v" of the M at the end of the aid. Sounds complicated but I can figure out how to explain it any other way. Usually done with my red sharpie.

Just a simple "line 'em up" line. Not many play TM Penta, so mistaking my ball for someone else's isn't an issue.

I mark mine with 2 X's , one on each side in black sharpie. It makes it easy to see if its my ball because usually one of the two X marks are showing when its on the ground.

I have a ball marker that attaches to a magnet on my golf hat. When my ball has come to a complete rest on the green, I reach up with my left hand, remove the magnet, approach my resting/still golf ball, gently place the marker behind my ball, place my thumb and pointer finger on the sides of the golf ball, apply a little pressure, pick up the ball and put it in my pocket. Or, I'll clean it if it has some dirt or grass that needs to come off of it. That's how I mark my ball. :alien:

which ever color sharpie I grab at the time (red, blue, or green) I cover the first letter of the name of the company, then use THP's handi dandy repair tool, ball marker holder, line drawing tool to draw a straight line for putting alignment. Sometimes I use all three colors...just kind of depend on my mood that day!

I have a stamper that puts this logo on the ball
reyamq2.jpg

Prob dont have to worry about someone having the same

I fill in letters of the brand name like o, d, e, a, in red.

GolfBalls.jpg

where did you get the stamper?

Three red dots in the shape of a triangle under the number, on both sides

I open the box, set it on the ground, unzip my pants, oh.... you mean mark it to be destinguishable, I don't because I usually play with my dad or buddies and we all have a different ball preference so its a non issue.

I started to write "WINNING...duh!" on them last week

Three Orange dots in a triangle under the logo.

Back