Callaway Tour Van Video - Bay Hill

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a chance to visit the Callaway Tour Van for a while at Bay Hill this week and talk with them about the drivers and irons being put in play on tour as well as for the upcoming Morgan Cup.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12863

Very nice looking stuff, great video! I love the Morgan Cup talk too, that is great and I think he was talking directly to me about those irons!

great video. I don't recall seeing the Razr X Blades before. Those are fore the serious golfers like Jrod. He is right I'm interesting in those Razr X Tour irons, I'm down to both the Tour and non-tour versions. Forged Composite is very interesting technology, I can't wait to see how it helps my driving game.

Very cool to see some "behind the scenes" action and also to hear reps talk about the Morgan Cup. 16 lucky guys get to play some amazing equipment; what an experience that will be!!

wow great video, great interview; great event!

Great video, nice looking irons and good to hear him mention the Morgan Cup.

That was just an awesome video and I got goosebumps when he mentioned Morgan Cup. The Razr X forged are gorgeous irons in person.

Very cool stuff. Can't believe the Morgan Cup is even on their radar! I am really excited to put their technology in play in a few short months!

Barry! I'll gladly slap the Razr X Tours in my bag my man! Thanks for taking some time out of your day to showcase what's successful on Tour with Callaway Golf. How fantastic that he mentioned The Morgan Cup!!!!

THP got a chance to visit the Callaway Tour Van for a while at Bay Hill this week and talk with them about the drivers and irons being put in play on tour as well as for the upcoming Morgan Cup.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12863

Just watched and RT'd it. You :callaway: guys for the Morgan Cup are gonna have some fun!! Maybe product review of the X4 irons??

Cool video that was some good information. It is neat that Callaway and Lamborghini are working together on composite technologies.

Great video! That is so cool how he just randomly name drops the Morgan Cup Staffers.

I love it when the tour van wizards are so excited for their stuff. Very cool video guys!

Very cool stuff indeed. The Morgan Cup staffers must be extremely pumped. :) I'd love to give those new X-Protos a whirl!

That is some cool stuff. Wish I could have made the cut for the Morgan Cup and been sponsored!!!

So, if I get the Razr Hawk driver like JB holmes does that mean I have to play slower

Nice little video JB. Thanks for putting it together and sharing it here!

Love the tour trailer videos. And having Callaway's tour staff talking about what the members of the Morgan cup might want to be playing is just very cool!

How many of you guys that are now on Callaway's Morgan Cup staff just giggled uncontrollably when you watched that?

Love the tour trailer videos. And having Callaway's tour staff talking about what the members of the Morgan cup might want to be playing is just very cool!

How many of you guys that are now on Callaway's Morgan Cup staff just giggled uncontrollably when you watched that?

hell i got excited for them!

Glad everybody has enjoyed the video. The Callaway guys are always great fun and really on top of everything.

I just saw this. Great stuff. I'm definitely interested in trying out the 2011 Cally line after seeing them in person.

Great video and its awesome that he mentions the Morgan Cup Staffers and is already thinking about equiping them for the event.

How cool was that video. What an experience to just walk through the van and interact with those men that cater to the tour staffers.

Back