2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not go ahead and sign up anyway? You can get in the habit of getting your rosters in, and figuring out a strategy (there is none!) for how to play. Or you can talk to RononThornton and see how he does it.

Ok sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and get things and going and try my luck. Thanks Smallville.

I got everything entered and set for this weekend. Let's see if I can get lucky haha :D

Glad you're on board!! Watch you go on a roll and get caught right up in about 3 weeks!

Haha that would be awesome! Those prizes are awesome. I'm really diggin the putter!

THis is awesome guys! I am going to sign up as well and make a run for the second half. Hope to have some fun!

I've missed 2 tournaments, and I'm $5,000,000 behind RonInThornton. BUT I've jumped up the overall standings and am now 76th! I was hanging around the 115 area for a while. My best finish was with the Farmers. I ended up 18th that week. So hopefully I get something rolling and carry that would be momentum into the 2nd half!

Is it just me or is the fantasy golf website having issues? It wont even open up the site, "The computers that run affiliates.worldwidefantasysports.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes."

I missed a tourney too, why did I have to go on that honeymoon?! Still in 30th though, but oh what could have been

Is it just me or is the fantasy golf website having issues? It wont even open up the site, "The computers that run affiliates.worldwidefantasysports.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes."

Troubles for me too. I'm not getting that message though.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

On Chrome I get:

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://affiliates.worldwidefantasysports.com/pgatour/?affid=thp2011caed-wKxl-Wwed-98vW might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The server could not be found.

same here, pretty sucky

Guess I should have picked my team earlier. Uggh. Hope I get up early enough to do it.

I need to look up what time. The first tee time is......hope its fixed.

Crap... THP Fantasy Golf site is down and I haven't picked my team yet.

I think they should accept email picks from everyone and have them inserted when their site gets back on track.

From the iPhone.

do over!!! lets start again :)

I think they should accept email picks from everyone and have them inserted when their site gets back on track.

From the iPhone.

It is a problem on world wide fantasy sports, so I cannot even get on their website to determine who to email my picks. It is a long-shot, but I am going to PM JB my picks in the event he can work his magic. Think it is pretty doubtful at this point though.

Id PM Shankopotamus not JB.
It is a problem on world wide fantasy sports, so I cannot even get on their website to determine who to email my picks. It is a long-shot, but I am going to PM JB my picks in the event he can work his magic. Think it is pretty doubtful at this point though.

Got my team in. Hopefully you guys don't have any of my picks on your team because I'm doing miserably.

Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Tiger Woods
Martin Laird
Graeme McDowell
Kevin Na
Rickie Fowler
Chris Couch
J.B. Holmes
Edoardo Molinari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the iPhone.

I thought the same thing but instead I got up early (for me) and just tried it and made my picks just fine at 6:15 KC time. But if it hadn't worked I would have PM'd P4B and Shankopotomus my picks. Wouldn't really expect them to do anything because we were the ones who waited so long to do the picks. It's why you should make some picks when it comes up, and adjust them later on. I got lucky and it was working this morning.Now I'm going back to bed for a couple hours. Night/morning all.

I sent a PM to Shankopotomus with my picks early this morning. Hopefully they are added, and allowed. I had to come into work early this morning, and could not get them in before I left. I just tried again a few minutes ago anqd it says the event has already started and won't let me play :bad:

I thought the same thing but instead I got up early (for me) and just tried it and made my picks just fine at 6:15 KC time. But if it hadn't worked I would have PM'd P4B and Shankopotomus my picks. Wouldn't really expect them to do anything because we were the ones who waited so long to do the picks. It's why you should make some picks when it comes up, and adjust them later on. I got lucky and it was working this morning.Now I'm going back to bed for a couple hours. Night/morning all.

Glad you got them in, smalls. I don't think 7 hours prior to the event is waiting to the last minute, but nonetheless, guess I will be getting them in earlier now. I couldn't get a team in.

The hosting provider had a major raid failure overnight, and it took longer than expected to replace the drive.

Anyone who couldn't get their picks in can PM me, and I will put them in.

....why does this crap have to happen on a Thursday, and not a Monday, or Tuesday.....MURPHY'S LAW !!!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The hosting provider had a major raid failure overnight, and it took longer than expected to replace the drive.

Anyone who couldn't get their picks in can PM me, and I will put them in.

....why does this crap have to happen on a Thursday, and not a Monday, or Tuesday.....MURPHY'S LAW !!!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Im going to go out on a limb and say that every person that did not get their picks in now has Rickie Fowler on their team...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back