THP Stand Bag - Pictures

Thx for the advice....I can keep my hoofer II now instead of scraping it. But I will be buying one of the THP bags to match the putter cover I bought today.

A $5 can of Scotch Guard works great out of the box. I do this for all my white hats and did it for the white portion of my new hoofer. It makes all the dirt and stains come out very easily w/o 'staining' the natural white thread color. Like JB said, magic eraser + a soctch guard base makes the dirt just fall off and restores it to new.

NICE LOOKING BAG... Maybe I will look into this one. However, the OGIO Grom Stealth for $85 might be calling my name

Too bad I just bought a stand bag at the end of last season. Looks like another solid product from THP

Very nice. Shouldn't have any trouble selling those.

Cant believe I missed this thread till now. Saw a tease picture in the other day in the newsletter but that is a BA looking bag!

Cant believe I missed this thread till now. Saw a tease picture in the other day in the newsletter but that is a BA looking bag!

I seriously hate agreeing with a Texas guy all the time like this.

Anywho, I really really dig that alot. I mean, alot-alot. Can't wait to see more pics and info JB!

I seriously hate agreeing with a Texas guy all the time like this.

Anywho, I really really dig that alot. I mean, alot-alot. Can't wait to see more pics and info JB!

By end of summer I will have you wearing boots, a cowboy hat, drinking real beer (not the OU sissy stuff), and liking Longhorn football! Haha

That is a great looking bag. I will have to postpone buying a new bag until this is available!

wow that is a sharp looking bag. Those that ask about a cart bag - what dont you like about stand bags? Just wondering - i love my cart bag with all its pockets; but its heavy to carry! a stand bag fits on a cart fine and is very light to transport clubs.

When I used a stand bag before it would not work well on a cart, perhaps it was too light weight. I have been quite happy with my current bag. This THP one looks a bit sturdier that my stand bag and probably would work fine on a cart.

Lets not turn this into cart vs stand bag everybody. We have a thread for that. Thanks.

Sweet looking stand bag! THP is coming out with some pretty sweet stuff. :D

Look what just arrived. More pics coming soon.

6c6db3e6-1488-85e4.jpg

Don't you love opening that box and breathing in that fresh new bag smell?

That really is sweet. Can't wait to see and hear more!

Sick looking bag JB. Looking forward to more pics!

Love the white legs!

Dang, that sure is nice!!

Damn dude, that is nice!!! I need one.

We are trying to figure out if that is doable and how quickly (not you necessarily, but people)

Look what just arrived. More pics coming soon.

6c6db3e6-1488-85e4.jpg

Can't quite tell from the picture but does that have a 14 way divider :D :D :D

(just kidding)

Very nice looking bag.

Back