ECCO Biom Golf Shoe

I take it back, after seeing the brown version in the Link that was posted, I am starting to dig the shoe.

You know, I was going to say that that color was more your speed, dude. Dig it.

Not a huge fan, I didn't like the green soles and thought maybe another color would be better but meh, not really. I'll have to see them in a person before I give my final verdict.

I'm not sold on the White/Neon color scheme, but looks like a real comfy shoe!

Love lime green in almost anything! However I'm just not fond of the look of the shoe for the golf course. I guess I'm just a classic shoe guy.

Sweet looking shoe. Will be interesting to see the JB review on these, the man knows golf shoes! +1 on matching the Sligo wear!

I bought 2 pair of Bite shoes before they went under. They are my all time favorite walking shoes. I have a pair of Footjoys and a pair of Eccos that I use when riding. I could see these as my next walking pair when the Bites wear out. By that time I think the color schemes will have multiplies and they will have one to pull me in.

I've always been a fan of Ecco shoes and have a pair of their GTX golf shoes.

i own two ecco pairs already, and they are the best fitting shoe for me. i was debating the street premiers, but these might be a better choice for me. i will definitely keep these in mind.

Those are pretty sweet but I just couldn't drop $225 on a pair of golf shoes. I will keep my eye out on the clearance tables next October though! :)

I'm not a fan of their shoes and they have always been overpriced for what you get. (In my opinion only).

The styling and price of these won't change that. I know some people are going to love these.

Review will be coming up shortly everybody.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Lots of great footwear out there right now. I'd prefer this in a bit less-bright color, but I thought they looked pretty good in yellow on Bill Murray.

these are such a great looking shoe, looking forward to the thoughts on these....

Nice shoe, I like the design and colors.

I think Anthony Anderson and Bill Murray were wearing these at Pebble Beach.

Cool shoe with a high price tag.

Snagged me a pair of these in the new brown/orange combo yesterday. An awesome feeling shoe. Cant wait to wear them. Hopefully I can get some pics up tomorrow.

Snagged me a pair of these in the new brown/orange combo yesterday. An awesome feeling shoe. Cant wait to wear them. Hopefully I can get some pics up tomorrow.

Where did you get these? For a fair price, I'd at least go try on a pair?

Im a little late to this party but I love those shoes. Im not usually one for flashy colors but these just look good to me.

saw these at my local GG the other day....the leather is some of the softest I've ever felt on a shoe before. The 'box' they come in almost makes you want to buy them just for that it's that cool/interesting.

Picked mine up at the PGA Superstore.

I tried these shoes on yesterday at the Ecco store in Toronto and they are very comfortable and cost $300.

$225 there. Great looking shoe but personally I won't pay that much for a shoe.

Back