Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats RW!

2000.jpg

Thanks everyone! It truly has been a fun time.

I wanted to find a "400" spoof of The 300 but seems no one thought of that one yet other than me....... >.<

Congrats bridges!

6a3f8135.jpg

Congrats Wulff, Bridges, Dr and anyone I missed.

A milestone for me At THP

A milestone for me At THP

Ladies and Gentlemen,
As I write this post this evening, I am very excited. I have finally reached 500 posts on THP, with this being my 500th. In my short time being here, I have seen a great thing going on. The testing, the contests, I am awestruck. I love it here, and am glad to have reached such a milestone (I know it's not alot, but I only joined December 28th of this past year). I hope that this site will never change, and thank you to JB and GG for having such a wonderful opportunity for all here. I am a member of other sites, which will remain nameless, and have barely eclipsed 100 posts, simply because of the atomsphere (which is much greater here). Thank you all for making my experiences here so great. I am not trying to kiss up with this post, I just have gratitude that can only be expressed this way. As a young golfer it is great to have this place to come to when I can't be on the course to be engrossed in the game. Thank you again.

BulldogsGolf :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

congrats BulldogsGolf!

congrats bulldog, bridges, and smalls.

Congrats BG on your

500+posts.jpg

Thanks. I didn't even realize I was getting close!

Spoiler
Does anyone really believe that? hehehe

Dang Smalls! Way to go!

Congrats Bulldog!

500-day-countdown-to-2008-007.jpg

And JohnDeere!

b1f78d8a.jpg

Congrats Smallie & JD. WTG!!!!!

WORKABILITY!!

hahahahahahahaha

Nice going OEM K WTG!!!

days11000b.jpg