The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home from work today the boy was sleeping and in the 15 minutes before she had to go to work, the wife wanted to ummmmmmm, well you get it. Good day.

.. BOOM!

Good deal GC, sounds like a great week.

Have a great week GC.

Sweet GC, have fun!!!

Sweet, have fun and get lots of pics!!!

Sounds like you'll have a great time GC. If you could post pics of the tourney and the courses you're playing that would be awesome.

I've got my camera fully charged and is ready to go AND my cell phone ready to go, THP on the go :good: we are allowed to bring cameras tomorrow to the Pro-Am so I'm more than excited!! I don't have to sneak pictures :D I can take pictures fair and square! Will take pictures tomorrow at the Pro-Am and at the different golf courses in Arizona :) I'll have a GC's AZ GC Trip section :D

100th post

100th post

I know it's not much but I've been on THP for quite some time and I wanted to be more involved in this great community and started to post more. I really enjoy it here, and hope to be part of a THP outing soon, meet and play with fellow THPer (may be there could be 2 outings/year, the one in May and one in Fall?). I'm grateful and proud to be a member of THP and look forward to see unfold its exciting future. Cheers and thanks!

I know it's not much but I've been on THP for quite some time and I wanted to be more involved in this great community and started to post more. I really enjoy it here, and hope to be part of a THP outing soon, meet and play with fellow THPer (may be there could be 2 outings/year, the one in May and one in Fall?). I'm grateful and proud to be a member of THP and look forward to see unfold its exciting future. Cheers and thanks!

Great stuff Oliv.

I hope this is the right thread but I woke up today to an e-mail confirming I have won a new Cleveland ultralight driver and fitting with the guys from Cleveland.
Chuffed to say the least!

I hope this is the right thread but I woke up today to an e-mail confirming I have won a new Cleveland ultralight driver and fitting with the guys from Cleveland.

Definitely the right thread!!!!! Woooo shewy!

From the iPhone.

AWESOME! Thats one heck of a prize.

I use another forum mostly UK based:embarrassed: as well as the great stuff on here and won it on that,there are 8 winners and we get fitted and a free round of golf later in the day.Very very pleased about it as the driver has been my nemisis since I parted with my Nike SQ460 a few seasons back.

So we went out for a belated 50th birthday dinner with my two sisters, their husbands, and a niece and nephew. Went to a high end steak house. Dinner was a little disappointing actually, considering the price, but it was fun. We don't usually do sibling birthday gifts at our ages, but my sisters obviously felt 50 deserved a gift.

We're going to NYC in April for five days to do some eating and vacationing, and were hoping to hit up a famous steakhouse while we're there. So last night my sister gives me this card with gift certificates sticking out of it.

For Peter Luger's Steakhouse in Brooklyn! This place is really famous for dry aged porterhouse steaks. It's basically about all they serve. And they gave me $250 worth of porterhouse steak and sides. Made the reservation today. We are pumped. Steak for three, please.

http://www.peterluger.com/gallery.cfm

Kevin

Nice Esox, I have heard about that restaurant and would love to go there one day. Enjoy yourself.

Yesterday I was at Boston Pizza and had to use the atm for a quick 20. So I put my card in and withdrew 20, the money came out and then the machine said my receipt was printing, so as I look down at the machine to wait for my receipt, another $20 comes out of the machine, and then my receipt comes out.

So for $20 out of my account I got $40 :D

Karma is a fickle mistress.

Yesterday I was at Boston Pizza and had to use the atm for a quick 20. So I put my card in and withdrew 20, the money came out and then the machine said my receipt was printing, so as I look down at the machine to wait for my receipt, another $20 comes out of the machine, and then my receipt comes out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Ummmm go back to that machine today and see what happens. Also the only good thing at Boston Pizza is the perogy pizza, everything else is totally average.

Ummmm go back to that machine today and see what happens. Also the only good thing at Boston Pizza is the perogy pizza, everything else is totally average.

I know I wanted my buddies to go try it out too, I should. Never had the perogy pizza. Tempting but I've never had the guts to try it yet.

Be prepared for them to know it happened, Dent.

First post with the new device. So far I love it. Have to love android talk to text native application.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

KU lost but I just had my first Cadbury Creme egg of the Easter season.

I started the day with two golf balls. I finished with eight. Boom.

Just got word that my home course is opening april 2nd. YIPPEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back