Need push cart advice

Icey:

Congrats on the new Clic Gear cart. I'm sure you are going to love it. Had 2 playing partners move my CG from the practice putting green to the first tee while I visited the bathroom. They were both very impressed with how easy it was to move compared to their pull carts. A week later they sent me an email that contained a picture of them at the course with their 2 brand new CG carts.

-Steven

I ended up getting the white 3.0. It's pretty sick. They make a dang good product that's for sure

Icey:

Congrats on the new Clic Gear cart. I'm sure you are going to love it. Had 2 playing partners move my CG from the practice putting green to the first tee while I visited the bathroom. They were both very impressed with how easy it was to move compared to their pull carts. A week later they sent me an email that contained a picture of them at the course with their 2 brand new CG carts.

-Steven

Thanks, I'm sure I'll do the same for some of my buddies as well!!

I ended up getting the white 3.0. It's pretty sick. They make a dang good product that's for sure

I almost ordered the white, the white wheels look awesome, but I didn't know how dirt they'd get.

Yeah - that one looks about the same too. I know the Clic has sealed bearings which are like on a skateboard. Not sure about the caddy lite or tourtek

I've decided to take the plunge and walk more golf this year too. Thanks to Patty at Blind9golf, I've got a silver clicgear 3.0 heading my way. I'm already thinking about accessories, like way too much. .

I've decided to take the plunge and walk more golf this year too. Thanks to Patty at Blind9golf, I've got a silver clicgear 3.0 heading my way. I'm already thinking about accessories, like way too much. .

Same here. Ordered a white clicgear 3.0 yesterday and it should be here tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. I used to walk and carry my bag a few years ago but I just don't think it is worth it to my back now that I work full time sitting at a desk.

I know this is late, but I have a 3.0 and I love it. I hope yours works great!

I actually picked up an orange clicgear 3.0 yesterday after reading through all the good reviews in this thread. Used it today and have to say I'm very impressed. Its a bit cumbersome to unfold/fold-up (I smashed a finger first time trying to open it) but out on the course it was amazing! My only gripe is that it tends to pull a bit to the left when I push it down the hills, and if that is the biggest issue then I'm more than a happy camper.

I heard someone mention that you can adjust the front wheel to stop any pulls (not an expert- i still have a PULL cart!)

Picked up the white clicgear 3.0 when it arrived and have to say I am very impressed with it. It takes a couple of walkthroughs to get the folding and unfolding down but after that it is a breeze. Put the golf bag on it and seems very maneuverable. Im looking forward to getting it out on the course for a round. I am pleased with my decision to go with the clicgear 3.0. Only issue I have is that the umbrella holder does not fit any of my golf umbrellas including my THP black taylormade one. Guess I will have to carry my umbrella if it ever rains on me.:banghead:

work at a small club. in past there have been 30 plus sun mountain carts. in last year, the ratio of clic gear to sun mountain has been like 10-1. easy call, even for a guy who struggled to figure the clic out

Bag Boy makes some good ones as well.

Clic Gear's wheels were the ultimate tie breaker when coming down to Sun Mountain. Both were great, but not running into a flat was the main reason for giving the nod to Clic Gear

thanks for the info guys, Ive been looking into this lately as well, and knew nothing about any of them until now

I've had Bag Boy, Sun mountain & Clic Gear. The Clic is the better of the three in my estimation.

Just walked my first round with the clicgear this morning, and all I can say is WOW!! It rocks, it was so easy to push, I don't know why I ever carried my bag!

Just walked my first round with the clicgear this morning, and all I can say is WOW!! It rocks, it was so easy to push, I don't know why I ever carried my bag!

Awesome - good to hear!! I feel the EXACT same way!

OK I am ready to get one of these!! Anyone know of a way to get a good deal?? If I can just tell her that it was such a great deal..... lol

OK I am ready to get one of these!! Anyone know of a way to get a good deal?? If I can just tell her that it was such a great deal..... lol

I know golfsmith has a 15% off and free shipping code out there and on facebook, that's not too bad of a discount on one.

Patty at blind 9 golf will hook us thp'ers up. Send her a pm and she will send you a discount code.

I know golfsmith has a 15% off and free shipping code out there and on facebook, that's not too bad of a discount on one.

Golfsmith has them listed at 200 with $20 off and free shipping = $180 they also have a Tourtrek that looks nice for $150.
As I was looking at reviews it seemed that some people were getting the Clic3 for about $130??

Mine arrived, I folded and unfolded it in living room a few times and may be using it today for the first time. Can't wait. I already see accessories in my future.

i want to get a clicgear 3.0 as i want to start walking, one for better health, and two for no more cart fees.
does Dicks have any coupons like they normally do....$50 off 200 or something?

Mine arrived, I folded and unfolded it in living room a few times and may be using it today for the first time. Can't wait. I already see accessories in my future.

Yeah I did the same thing to try and get the hang of it. When I was at the course and took it out, the brake cable clip came out of the front wheel, FYI, it's quite easy to just snap back in. I thought I had just screwed up my brand new cart, but it was fixed in no time flat!

Back