2011 THP Demo Day Thread

Tour Edge Exotic wedges? That's cool.

Any word if TEE is going to send their fairway woods and drivers for testing?

Everytime I'm having a rough moment, I think of the amount of demo clubs. Everytime I think of buying new equipment I think of getting a backhand. Which leads me back to the amount of clubs we have to demo. Unreal.

This list is incredible and to think there are always a few more that show up and never make the list. Thanks to all the companies who make this possible!!

Tour Edge Exotic wedges? That's cool.

Any word if TEE is going to send their fairway woods and drivers for testing?

None yet, but we expect to hear something soon.

GEL putter co. looks interesting. If I cant find a putter I like at the demo day, I need to quit golf.

I love when the demo list grows.

I never thought the list would be this long! It is kind of intimidating.

I never thought the list would be this long! It is kind of intimidating.

Wait till you see it all outside and you have to decide what to hit first. Its just plain an awesome site to see.

Just thought about grips, specifically the pure grips I know you had installed them on some clubs are they going to be at the demo day perhaps?

Just thought about grips, specifically the pure grips I know you had installed them on some clubs are they going to be at the demo day perhaps?

They will be on a lot of the shafts that will be out there.

Wait till you see it all outside and you have to decide what to hit first. Its just plain an awesome site to see.

I am going to be like the fat German kid in Willy Wonka!

Outstanding putter update!!

The entire list is amazing!! You are going to have to drag me off of the range!! A big TY to THP.

The entire list is amazing!! You are going to have to drag me off of the range!! A big TY to THP.

You might be a little tired after the whole day.

So looking back at the list. Titleist is fine with sending Camerons but no irons/woods? Seems odd. Not that I'm complaining as I will love rolling some Scotty's but I would have loved to hit some 3W's.

So looking back at the list. Titleist is fine with sending Camerons but no irons/woods? Seems odd. Not that I'm complaining as I will love rolling some Scotty's but I would have loved to hit some 3W's.

They have not sent anything actually. We have 2 scottys here and are working on obtaining 2 more for the demo day. Love to see people hit them side by side with others. The wedges we have from previous reviews.

As of right now, they have a differing opinion on how demo days should be done.

My last time saying anything on this as I don't want to sound negative at all but that is just a shame. I know how much I've enjoyed hitting their new 910 line and I think a few people would be swayed if they just let them be tested. Oh well. Thanks to all the other companies that are participating. Makes me like them a little more. Let me go calm my D2 down. Let her know I'm mad at her daddy and not her.

And if I haven't said it in the past 24 hours. HOLY COW what a tremendous amount of equipment! I know I'm going to have to control myself or the rest of the weekend I will be hurting.

I agree CL, and we are working to change that.

You might be a little tired after the whole day.

I may be completely exhausted, but it will be so worth it. It is really hard to find enough demo days in the area, and being lefty, it is really hard to find clubs to test. I don't play with any other lefties, so i can't say "hey, mind if i swing your driver to see how it feels". SO EXCITED!!!! Thank you again for holding this event and allowing a newbie like myself to attend.

Noticed there were no Adams products, any chance the V3 forged iron set will be there? it's on my list of irons to try this year.

Noticed there were no Adams products, any chance the V3 forged iron set will be there? it's on my list of irons to try this year.

Was also going to see if we would have any Adams products. Would like to see if we can try their new Speedline drivers.

Was also going to see if we would have any Adams products. Would like to see if we can try their new Speedline drivers.

We have been told by them that we would.

Wow! That's an amazing variety!

Back