TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

That course looks awesome. And the clubs are looking amazing guys. Still so jealous. Can't wait to see if you can get the video for the MAT-T system up, DD. That's one thing I'm really excited to see. Just curious, in case I win the lottery here pretty soon, do the staffers play a round of golf with everyone that goes through the entire experience? That is one thing that would excite me is to be able to pick the brains of these guys for an entire 18 holes.

That short game area looks quite good. It would be great to have a go at that area with their wedges and short irons, to be able to learn to dial in the distance like that. The more I see this stuff, the more I want to go!

Probably going to be tomorrow, I will let it upload to youtube tonight, man that thing is slow, and the video is very close to the 15 minute max for youtube postings.

I know I was there, but I can't wait wait to see the video of the MAT-T system.

I thought y'all might like a few pictures that have some of the homes in the background, that place is nice. And yes, those are all houses, not condos.

P3191433.jpg

P3191439.jpg

P3191454.jpg

P3191443.jpg

P3191447.jpg

Great pics, guys. I love the fitting stories and hearing about light bulbs going off. This thread is just the best thing to read after a long day. I'm so happy to see how much this trip affected all of you.

Here is my fitting video. It was a lot longer so I edited it down. P.S. Delta delivered my golf bag this evening and now I officially have my R11 back with me.

Here is my fitting video. It was a lot longer so I edited it down. P.S. Delta delivered my golf bag this evening and now I officially have my R11 back with me.

What a difference a fitting makes huh Mardin? It truly is a cool thing to see the launch monitor numbers and how a proper club can alter your production on the course. Great stuff buddy!

Here is the video of my club being built. I have finally figured out how to split the MAT-T video so I am trying to upload both of them tonight to youtube while I sleep.

Last edited:
I can't get enough of the pictures and videos. I love Taylormade and someday I HAVE to do this

This thread has been such a great read. I think what everyone should get from this is that regardless of the brand, it is so important to be fitted properly in order to get the best performance out of your clubs. I have seen some impressive differences in driver distance and performance after watching live fittings. It's just amazing.

Great pics and vids!! I want to trade my Superfast in for a R11 now!!

Great updates everyone!!!

GREAT VIDEO OF THE BUILD! I didn't realize you guys received TPs. I thought it was the regular R11

The fact that they almost cut my spin rate in half astounded me. I am in love with not only the driver by the Fubuki shaft as well. It gives the club a better feel. I also forgot to mention in my initial review and I don't think they mention it on the video, but this driver is 45 1/2 inches, which is about 1/2 shorter than my original driver. This gives me better feel and control of the club.

Great photos and vids guys!
It looks like you all had as good of a time as we did in Carlsbad.
I know we'll never be able to say enough good stuff about Taylormade and the crews that work there to make the best equipment on the market.

Great photos and vids guys!
It looks like you all had as good of a time as we did in Carlsbad.
I know we'll never be able to say enough good stuff about Taylormade and the crews that work there to make the best equipment on the market.

I agree Dd, the products are as good as it gets and the people just blew me away with their committment and passion. They are completely bought in to their company and their product. To a person they will tell you that they are living the dream with their jobs.

loving the pics and videos. The one of the R11 getting made was awesome. I really liked it when they opened up the drawer filled with different shafts.

loving the pics and videos. The one of the R11 getting made was awesome. I really liked it when they opened up the drawer filled with different shafts.
That entire cabinet was filled with shafts from top to bottom, they had so many different shafts to choose from that it was unbelieveable. That drawer was the Matrix Ozik Xcons.

Finally caught up with the whole thread! Phew!

Thanks for all the updates and pics and vids, guys. You did great bringing us along to live vicariously through you.

I wonder if I could talk my wife into a little north GA vacation... :)

Amazing videos and pictures from everyone, ya'll did a great job documenting the whole experience and I've enjoyed reading and watching everything.

I just got an email from Dave at TaylorMade with my Trackman numbers. The R11 is amazing and here are the numbers to prove it!

This might be better!

5550579604_599a333c5c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Dr. Teeth. Your overall distance increase is insane! This club does wonders for every aspect of anyones driving game. Cheers TaylorMade!

This might be better!

5550579604_599a333c5c_b.jpg

wow am I reading this right? You went from a 183 carry to 252 carry? That is very impressive! If R11 could do that for me I'd be sold

OK, I finally got the video on the explaination of the MAT-T split and up loaded, it is about 14:38 long and then my Flip ran out of battery, SW FLA was on the ball and when he noticed that I was putting up my camera he began recording the rest. He will be posting it sometime after this post. I am sure you will be impressed with the system, I know we were.

Last edited:
Back