The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, do you ever have two things in your mouth and it makes a great food combination and a taste you have never tasted before? I had ranch dip, carrots, chicken and BBQ in my mouth at the same time and it tasted like heaven.

Goes the same with a Mcdonalds double cheese burger and fries in your mouth at the same time.

Had a bite of bread, ham, pickle, chips and cheese in my mouth last night and it was awesome.

On another note, do you ever have two things in your mouth and it makes a great food combination and a taste you have never tasted before? I had ranch dip, carrots, chicken and BBQ in my mouth at the same time and it tasted like heaven.

Goes the same with a Mcdonalds double cheese burger and fries in your mouth at the same time.

haahah yes. When I was a kid I used to put my French fries inside my Big Mac, Thus creating another layer of awesomness.

My GF turned me onto Cheese and Fruit. Love them both, but never had them together, delicious.

I told you the other night man! RANCH AND BBQ

Haha yes exactly! I just had fries in my bacon cheeseburger yesterday and it was just amazing.

And.. Apple with slice of cheese goes great together.

I told you the other night man! RANCH AND BBQ

Wow.. good point. You win.

It tastes amazing man.

you guys aren't talking about the Maple Syrup vs Ranch debate from a few days ago are you?
I though Ranch beat that competitor down!!
Is there really a reason for a re-match?
:D

edit: @dent Yes Apple slices with chees is AMAZING. I know for some people in the world that's nothing new or special, but I grew up with cheeseburgers and pizza here in America so sorry for the poor classless nature of my taste buds. haha

I'm not sure if this is a legit combo or not, but my sister (she might have tricked me when I was younger) told me Peanut butter and cheez wiz sandwiches were the greatest thing on earth. I tried one and it was disgusting.. I'm not sure if I was tricked or if people actually like this.

On a side note what is actually good: Raisin bread and cheese wiz sandwiches.

I like them to be honest.
I'm not sure if this is a legit combo or not, but my sister (she might have tricked me when I was younger) told me Peanut butter and cheez wiz sandwiches were the greatest thing on earth. I tried one and it was disgusting.. I'm not sure if I was tricked or if people actually like this.

Dent there is nothing good about cheese wiz, it shouldn't even be in your house. Just stop it!

you guys aren't talking about the Maple Syrup vs Ranch debate from a few days ago are you?
I though Ranch beat that competitor down!!
Is there really a reason for a re-match?
:D\

Yep. I told him Ranch and EVERYTHING go together and named a few suggestions. He shot almost every one of them down. Well whaddya know Dent.

Thainer-0
Dented-0

Dent there is nothing good about cheese wiz, it shouldn't even be in your house. Just stop it!

Really breeze? So you're telling me your missing out on:

-wiz and crackers
-Wiz sandwiches
-Melted wiz and broccoli
-melted wiz on your hot dogs
-melted wiz for tacos

So many things you can use wiz for. Cheese wiz that is.
-

Yep. I told him Ranch and EVERYTHING go together and named a few suggestions. He shot almost every one of them down. Well whaddya know Dent.

Thainer-0
Dented-0

Why are you at 0 too? We're still tied despite your win?

cheese wiz sandwihces?
Is that bread, with cheese wiz inside of it? Or is it a cracker? Cuz a cracker sounds good, but bread.....no

Cheese Wiz is the ONLY cheese that belongs on a Philly Cheesesteak

cheese wiz sandwihces?
Is that bread, with cheese wiz inside of it? Or is it a cracker? Cuz a cracker sounds good, but bread.....no

Really, I thought that was the main thing it was used for? Just spread it on some bread and slap em together.

Really, I thought that was the main thing it was used for? Just spread it on some bread and slap em together.

DE-freaking-LICIOUS. Toasted or Non, either way. BoombBY

Oh so it's like a grilled cheese sandwhich. That does sound good. It's just the psuedo liquid nature of the Wiz kind of put me off at first.

When I was a kid my mom used to make a salad out of Grilled Prawns, Avocado and Mangos. 3 delicious things by themselves but combined? It's heaven.

Oh so it's like a grilled cheese sandwhich. That does sound good. It's just the psuedo liquid nature of the Wiz kind of put me off at first.

When I was a kid my mom used to make a salad out of Grilled Prawns, Avocado and Mangos. 3 delicious things by themselves but combined? It's heaven.

Now that is an interesting combo. That's like my mom putting making a spinach salad with apples and oranges in it. It's a legit recipe and it's supposed to be in there, but I'm not a fan.

dude i could watch jlove hewitt hosting a chess tourney for 5hrs and still be hella entertained hahaha

Right there with you mate, right there with you.

:in-love:

(Regardless of that show being so horrid it pains me)

Now that is an interesting combo. That's like my mom putting making a spinach salad with apples and oranges in it. It's a legit recipe and it's supposed to be in there, but I'm not a fan.

It was the first nice "gourmet"-ish thing my mom made for me and my two brothers I can remember when we were kids. We sh_t all over it and hurt her feelings. (we were inbetween 9-14 years old, what do you expect? we wanted steak)

The sad part was when I figured out it was a delicious combo, it was almost all gone and My mom refused to make more because we were so rude in the beginning.

Trust me, its' a delicious combo. If you like, eat it as an appetizer and don't put it on a salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back