daddyg70

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Hackers,

My name is Greg and I'm a hacker. Yes, I'm addicted to golf and I figured this website/board will continue to feed my addiction.

I have been playing for about four years off/on but more serious now. Unfortunately, I work a lot during the week so I can only get out on weekends. I have a boss (wife) and 3 kids so they take a lot of my time to. I have recently got my 12 and 10 year old boys playing more so I started a golf team at their school...more reasons to play golf and at least practice. Once I can hook my 6 year old daughter, I got my foursome! Kidding aside, my boys and I love to play.

During the past year I have been more of a gearhead because my desire like most is to improve. Last year with better equipment and lessons I dropped went from a 31 to a 22 index. I actually got the trophy for most improved in my club last year but I shot a 120 the day of so I didn't feel worthy. :banghead:

Looking forward to viewing this site more. I am on others as well. I decided to join because looking back, whenever I searched for a review on Google, THP would pop up and would provide me with the best advice on gear. Speaking of gear...my bag: I call it my TitTEE bag!

TEE XCG-3 10.5 Motore
TEE XCG-3 15 Motore
Titleist 910H 19* Ilima
Titleist 910H 24* Ilima
Titleist AP1 710 5-W Dynalite Gold SL
Vokey SM Tour Chrome 54* Black Nickel 58*
Scotty Cameron Honeyless California Del Mar Circle H 33.5/Laguna 1.5 33.5

Thanks for having me!

G

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP Greg, glad to have you here!

Welcome to THP.

was gonna ask what Island you were from but I see you're from Culver City. I spent some time in the Gardena/Inglewood area from 1998-2004, that's sort of in your area.

Welcome to THP, You'll like it here.

welcome!

Welcome to THP

was gonna ask what Island you were from but I see you're from Culver City. I spent some time in the Gardena/Inglewood area from 1998-2004, that's sort of in your area.

Welcome to THP, You'll like it here.

Hey Snaphook! I see you on the island of Las Vegas! :laughing: I'm originally from San Diego and my Grandma and relatives are from the islands. I have many who live on your island now. I play with a Hawaiian golf club down in the OC so I go out there annually or every other year.

I chose "Aloha" to be a little different.

Ah yes, Gardena. Maybe I seen you eating grinds at Gardena bowl!

Happy to be here everybody!

Hey Snaphook! I see you on the island of Las Vegas! :laughing: I'm originally from San Diego and my Grandma and relatives are from the islands. I have many who live on your island now. I play with a Hawaiian golf club down in the OC so I go out there annually or every other year.

I chose "Aloha" to be a little different.

Ah yes, Gardena. Maybe I seen you eating grinds at Gardena bowl!Happy to be here everybody!

I thought that was you!

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to THP.

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Greg. When I saw your thread title I thought you were Mr. Hand.

:welcome: Greg....I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard from one Daddy to another, hope you get that daughter involved too.

Welcome from another Southern Californian (in Alhambra)!

I have a friend who I play golf with who lives there I was just there last week and always make a Lee's run as there are none in the Westside. "I'll have 6 #5s pickles on side except one and a large iced coffee with boba" That's my order whenever I'm there. Sometimes a $20 foot massage! :D

Well wonderful hospitality so far. Thank you!

G

Welcome aboard from one Daddy to another, hope you get that daughter involved too.

She will Daddy! She already has pink golf bag, pink pig driver cover and pink golf balls. I just need to find someone who is patient enough to coach her.

Welcome. Another Californian. Im in Bakersfield. Ya I know dont say it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the site; glad you found us!!

Aloha and welcome to THP !!

Back