NEW - Name that Tour Player Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of our readers know about these fun contests and we wanted to let everybody know that we are bringing them back this week. THIS THURSDAY night at 8pm EST we will have the contest for all that want to join in on the fun. For those that do not know what the Name the Tour Player contests are about, check out this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...at-PGA-Tour-Player-Contest-3&highlight=player

The contest will be live in the Contest Section of the forum and because of the nature of these contests, you must be online at the time to participate.

THP will be giving away a Nike V-Rev 56* wedge for this contest and it should be great fun.

nike-victory-red-v-rev-chrome-wedge-2.jpg

** This wedge was used during testing. It is still in excellent condition**

awesome stuff. Another great contest by THP.

Cool! Thanks Team THP!!

Oh man, I forgot about these. Tough but very fun contest. Looking forward to all of us trying to figure them out again.

Sweet! Looking forward to it! For any of you that have not played before this contests are pretty hard.

That will be fun and extra challenging because I am driving home from work from 8:00-9:00EST so I will be participating on my phone, while driving!!

That will be fun and extra challenging because I am driving home from work from 8:00-9:00EST so I will be participating on my phone, while driving!!

Glad I'm clear across the country Oregon Golfer! Can't wait for this contest to start, BG needs a new wedge! hehehehehehe

very cool, I spent some QT with this wedge at the outing.

I'm new to this one but I will be there.

awesome. sounds like a boatload of fun. i just read through the entire 19 pages to get a scoop on what to expect

awesome. sounds like a boatload of fun. i just read through the entire 19 pages to get a scoop on what to expect

These are always a ton of fun. Fast paced and full of team work.

These are always a ton of fun. Fast paced and full of team work.

It's just really cool that you guys have contests like that. Most places just have banter, this place is something special

It's just really cool that you guys have contests like that. Most places just have banter, this place is something special

We try and do a new one each and every week.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

THis keeps getting better and better everyday.

These contests are a ton of fun. Hopefully I can be around for this one. Looks like a great prize too!

Wow after looking at that previous thread this seem like it could be very challenging. Should be a good time.

Thought I would give this one a little bump for the morning crowd.

Nice!!! I quite like this contest and this format. It's about time you brought this one back.

awesome im in! thanks thp and nike

I LOVE this contest, can't wait until Thursday.

Nice, this is fun!

Hope everybody tunes in Thursday evening. Should be lots of fun.

I gotta remember the time zone difference is 3 hrs now. Ill be broadcasting from the range.

Back