Paula Creamer's Pink Bridgestone B330-RX

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Paula Creamer is officially playing the Bridgestone B330-RX golf ball this season, check out the nice color she is going with this week. No plans for retail availability at this time, if we hear anything we'll pass it along. Kinda cool if you ask me!

PC_Pink_B330RX.jpg

I would play that.

Thats perfect for the Pink Panther

I can't wear pink, but I think I'd play that ball once in awhile. That would be a great color for skins and leagues.

I'd play those.... just sayin'!!

I would game them.

I know Nerfny would like it if they came out with a pink e6.

That is a great looking ball. I think B-Stone could make any colour and it would still look great.

Has she tried the Precept Lady iQ?

I don't believe so, unless she has found one on the course. Not to get off topic, but of the ladies balls on the market she usually uses the Nike Karma or HX Pearl/Solaire.

I don't believe so, unless she has found one on the course. Not to get off topic, but of the ladies balls on the market she usually uses the Nike Karma or HX Pearl/Solaire.

If she likes the E6, tell her to try the Lady IQ plus. Its a Bridgestone ball and it has been reviewed on the home page.

I played the Pink IQ for a while. Really like it. Think I have a sleeve fliating around. PM me your address & I'll mail them to her

Those are pretty cool....hopefully these can be made for public use sometime soon

Those are pretty cool....hopefully these can be made for public use sometime soon

I wouldnt count on that one though.

Just a little update, paula is now just one shot off the lead with this ball, late rally i think so

I wonder if there is even a market for a pink tour ball like that. I mean, if a lot of male players dont swing hard enough to compress a tour ball, how many women do?
I definetly think its cool that they came out with that for Ms. Creamer though, I just wonder if we will even see pink B330-RXs make it to market.

I just wonder if we will even see pink B330-RXs make it to market.

We wont. Golf is a game of social credit and men would stop buying a tour level ball if it came out in pink. Its the reason that Paula is sponsored by Precept (mainly) and not Bridgestone.

Come on B330s in pink!

I wish they'd offer these in pink. I dont play the Precepts anymore but have started playing these balls. These are nice so please offer them in pink :) I messaged Bridgestone on FB about these and we shall see. There needs to be a demand and I'm a demander :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think it would be a no brainer , due to so many young girls / women wanting to play the same ball as Paula/Pink Panther !
Heck I would play it as bulldog gave me a yellow B330RX today to play and it worked well in the wind we played in !

We wont. Golf is a game of social credit and men would stop buying a tour level ball if it came out in pink. Its the reason that Paula is sponsored by Precept (mainly) and not Bridgestone.

I wish they'd offer these in pink. I dont play the Precepts anymore but have started playing these balls. These are nice so please offer them in pink :) I messaged Bridgestone on FB about these and we shall see. There needs to be a demand and I'm a demander :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think it would be a no brainer , due to so many young girls / women wanting to play the same ball as Paula/Pink Panther !
Heck I would play it as bulldog gave me a yellow B330RX today to play and it worked well in the wind we played in !

You wont see it. They wont have their #1 selling mens ball marketed to women. It would be business suicide.

You wont see it. They wont have their #1 selling mens ball marketed to women. It would be business suicide.
Well us men have such fragile ego's ...... LOL
As we would hate to have some woman come up on the T-box and rip a pink 330rx 40 yards past your drive :D

Well us men have such fragile ego's ...... LOL
As we would hate to have some woman come up on the T-box and rip a pink 330rx 40 yards past your drive :D

I agree and it stinks, but lets face it, there are a ton of men out there that would not buy a "ladies" golf ball, regardless if it was a mens ball. Do you see Paula Creamer or Natalie Gulbis in the R11 commercials or the R9 Supertri commercials? Same reasoning is my guess.

Back