TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

great post SWFLA, I can't wait to see some of the videos. This thread has me drooling to go get a proper driver fitting done.

great post SWFLA, I can't wait to see some of the videos. This thread has me drooling to go get a proper driver fitting done.

Dude, how sweet would it be to have one of those sign things on the range with your name on it? I don't know why, but that part seems cool to me. Like a proper tour experience.

awesome post SW FLA! Seeing the name on the sign really makes it all come together

Dude, how sweet would it be to have one of those sign things on the range with your name on it? I don't know why, but that part seems cool to me. Like a proper tour experience.

very cool. Even though that is a great little touch compared to everything else that is going on down there, I think it's awesome. To me when you see a company throw in those extra little things it means they are doing something right. I would love to have those on the range at the MC.

very cool. Even though that is a great little touch compared to everything else that is going on down there, I think it's awesome. To me when you see a company throw in those extra little things it means they are doing something right. I would love to have those on the range at the MC.

ME TOO!!!!

So I just woke up and realized that I'm going to be leaving this beautiful place. The experience I had yesterday will stick with me forever. The on course instruction I received from Robin English (the head boss of the Kingdom in GA) will completely change my game in the weeks to come. I've always been a middle-of-the-road golfer but I know this experience will take my game to the next level. The type of level that will make the game even more enjoyable and challenging. The fitting program here has changed my perspective on my swing and tendencies. In the midst of a few conversations with Robin and Brian (TMag irons and wedge development) we came to immediate conclusion that I need new irons and getting fitted and playing with irons "just for me" will radically change my game. I'll be flying out shortly and have copious amount of videos and pictures to post in the coming days. But I'll leave you with a teaser picture of the MAT-T system set-up (video to follow).

a6890f3b-eb69-9310.jpg

I agree, you always see a bay waiting for them and the name right there. I think it's awesome these guys are getting to experience this fitting first hand, quite an amazing experience.

After seeing last week's Kingdom experience on here I wondered how they would be able to match it in Georgia, but it looks like they have. Looks like you guys had the time of your lives.

So I just woke up and realized that I'm going to be leaving this beautiful place. The experience I had yesterday will stick with me forever. The on course instruction I received from Robin English (the head boss of the Kingdom in GA) will completely change my game in the weeks to come. I've always been a middle-of-the-road golfer but I know this experience will take my game to the next level. The type of level that will make the game even more enjoyable and challenging. The fitting program here has changed my perspective on my swing and tendencies. In the midst of a few conversations with Robin and Brian (TMag irons and wedge development) we came to immediate conclusion that I need new irons and getting fitted and playing with irons "just for me" will radically change my game. I'll be flying out shortly and have copious amount of videos and pictures to post in the coming days. But I'll leave you with a teaser picture of the MAT-T system set-up (video to follow).

a6890f3b-eb69-9310.jpg

That is awesome how excited you are about your golf game after this experience. I am really happy for you. I think my husband and I should do this for our anniversary this year!!

That is awesome how excited you are about your golf game after this experience. I am really happy for you. I think my husband and I should do this for our anniversary this year!!

well if your husband doesnt want to i will lol, jk, that would be awesome

Now u-t-d on the thread, looking forward to the details, pics and videos.....gotta go wipe the drool off my chin....

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time and your games are going to the next level! This was such a great opportunity.

A really cool feature that TMag had on site was a full working tour trailer. This tour trailer was the actual tour trailer a few years back and they brought it to the Reynolds Kingdom for it's builders to work in. After everyone was done with their fitting and they found their perfect driver and specs we were brought into the tour van and got a chance to watch our drivers being built. (video to follow).

a6890f3b-2091-0004.jpg

Great stuff guys...what an amazing experience! Glad you're all enjoying it!

The Taylormade Kingdom Experience - Carlsbad music video

The Taylormade Kingdom Experience - Carlsbad music video

Ok folks, I promised a new video from our Kingdom Experience in Carlsbad.
Like Jake, Steve and I have said before, it was a trip that we will never forget, nor will we be able to thank THP, The Aviara Resort, Taylormade, Dave, Charlie, Pete and the rest of the crew at TM enough.

So here it is.... (turn up the volume for full effect !)

If you would like to view it full screen, here is the link for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0HmACRq2j8

Great video DD, had the volume way up there and loved it!! Not too sure my neighbors did but who cares right?

Brilliant video DrumDog!!

Superb video DD! A fitting tribute for a wonderful experience. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Awesome video, thanks for sharing.

LOVE the video DD. The music timing was perfect and added even more excitement to it.

Also loving the relay of info from the Georgia guys and can't wait to see the vids that they post up. That old tour trailer on site has got to be awesome to get into to see your clubs being built. And the MATT system, wow. We have a place here int own that is going to get that system, so I may have to go get fit on that.

Back