The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had left a light on outside because it was so bright coming through the windows. Very cool, thanks for sharing!

It's called a super moon GG......last night was the closest the moon's been to earth in a few years. Of course, it was very over cast here.

Now I want to go play Mortal Kombat! Thanks for the trip down memory lane with that game!

Can you imagine PGA Players in Mortal Kombat? Like DJ would be lethal hitting people with a driver, Phil would be a ninja with wedges, and Tiger would be......well.....he'd scare people with 'Fore!'....maybe you'd have to fight him and Stevie together lol

It's called a super moon GG......last night was the closest the moon's been to earth in a few years. Of course, it was very over cast here.

I love that kind of stuff. I keep asking JB to go to a planetarium with me but he just keeps telling me I am a dork. Whatever, space is so interesting to me.

I love that kind of stuff. I keep asking JB to go to a planetarium with me but he just keeps telling me I am a dork. Whatever, space is so interesting to me.

Did you ever go to that science place in North Tampa when you guys lived there. Planet discovery or something like that? I can't remember the name of the place. I went there a few times in my youth, it was pretty cool. I can respect science and nature, but I don't particularly enjoy it.

Did you ever go to that science place in North Tampa when you guys lived there. Planet discovery or something like that? I can't remember the name of the place. I went there a few times in my youth, it was pretty cool. I can respect science and nature, but I don't particularly enjoy it.

Nope, never even knew that was there. I used to love to go to the Museum of Discovery and Science in Miami when I was a younger. That was always a fun trip for me. I have always loved science and especially space and astronomy. However, nature is a totally different story. You know my feeling on nature.

Nope, never even knew that was there. I used to love to go to the Museum of Discovery and Science in Miami when I was a younger. That was always a fun trip for me. I have always loved science and especially space and astronomy. However, nature is a totally different story. You know my feeling on nature.

Yeah, I do. I'm not the biggest nature person either. Like I said, I can respect it, but it doesn't tickle my fancy.

Yeah, I do. I'm not the biggest nature person either. Like I said, I can respect it, but it doesn't tickle my fancy.

I was getting my hair cut the other day and the ladies in the salon were talking about these wolf spiders that look just like tarantulas and they are attracted to sound so if you scream or try to spray them they will jump at you. I am still freaking out from that. They said they are all over windermere and they come out in the summer. That right there is a perfect example of why I hate nature. What is the purpose of a jumping hairy spider?

I was getting my hair cut the other day and the ladies in the salon were talking about these wolf spiders that look just like tarantulas and they are attracted to sound so if you scream or try to spray them they will jump at you. I am still freaking out from that. They said they are all over windermere and they come out in the summer. That right there is a perfect example of why I hate nature. What is the purpose of a jumping hairy spider?

They're called Huntsmen spiders, and yes they are big, furry, and scary looking. The point of them is to kill and eat other insects I suppose. I don't know though. Why is there a gnat? They piss me off, get in my eyes, fly in my mouth. I don't know what they offer.

They're called Huntsmen spiders, and yes they are big, furry, and scary looking. The point of them is to kill and eat other insects I suppose. I don't know though. Why is there a gnat? They piss me off, get in my eyes, fly in my mouth. I don't know what they offer.

I hate those damned Huntsmen spiders. Damned things are huge - although thankfully not as big as the Huntsmen spiders in Australia...

clockspider.jpg

I don't care for spiders, and that one in particular does not look very appealing.

Kevin

I hate spiders, fortunatly we don't really have any big ones here.

I hate spiders, fortunatly we don't really have any big ones here.

I think the biggest we have here are daddy long legs? I'd take big spiders over mosquitos any day though. When our course isn't sprayed, the amount of mosquitos is honestly a factor when deciding to play golf or not, because you literally just can't with a large amount of them.

I think the biggest we have here are daddy long legs? I'd take big spiders over mosquitos any day though. When our course isn't sprayed, the amount of mosquitos is honestly a factor when deciding to play golf or not, because you literally just can't with a large amount of them.

In all seriousness thats the biggest problem with Manitoba. When you finally get weather good enough to golf, you get bugs the size of your fist. No thank you.

Ya it's pretty sad that rounds are averted because of bugs. Last year the sprayers broke at my home course and we had no spraying the whole year, the bugs were so bad. I remember a couple years ago the city sprayed everything so much I recorded 1 mosquito bite the whole summer.

I must getting old cause I'm enjoying riding in a Lincoln towncar. Not sure how I feel about that thought.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I say the word just way to many times in sentences. Idk why either, it just slips in there.

No lie, I didnt even mean to type it in that last part (In bold now). Wtf.

Oh my lanta.. I would have a heart attack if I saw that in my house.. I dont think a shoe would get rid of that little guy, I might have to pull out the 12 gauge haha!

Oh my lanta.. I would have a heart attack if I saw that in my house.. I dont think a shoe would get rid of that little guy, I might have to pull out the 12 gauge haha!

First time I ran into one of our Floridian huntsman spiders - about the side of my palm or so - I was scared to hit it with a shoe. Thought the damn thing might take the shoe away from me and hit me back...

That spider is some scary! I'd definitely be screaming something fierce if I saw that in my house. I'd definitely have some nightmares after too.

When I was doing a spot of traveling I ended up in Oz for a few months. The day I woke up and found a decent sized snake stuck in a spider web, well that was it. Had a flight out of there in a 36 hours.

We do get wolf spiders in Vancouver. They usually get to the size of your hand and they will charge, jump and chase after you. Mean little fumpers. It appears however that my cat finds them fascinating as he'll toy with them for a good 10 minutes before godzilla'ing them.

When I was doing a spot of traveling I ended up in Oz for a few months. The day I woke up and found a decent sized snake stuck in a spider web, well that was it. Had a flight out of there in a 36 hours.

We do get wolf spiders in Vancouver. They usually get to the size of your hand and they will charge, jump and chase after you. Mean little fumpers. It appears however that my cat finds them fascinating as he'll toy with them for a good 10 minutes before godzilla'ing them.

Man, insects that are big enough and brave enough to take runs at you are scary as hell.

In this instance brave is just another word for the phrase "meet my food and die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back