The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we also be told which format will be played on which course? I would rank the course(s) on which I like to practice in this order:

1) Singles course
2) Four ball
3) Scramble

Kevin

Will we also be told which format will be played on which course? I would rank the course(s) on which I like to practice in this order:

1) Singles course
2) Four ball
3) Scramble

Kevin

Yes when courses are given you will know which will be used for what.

Dandy. The more prepared I can be, the more difficult it becomes for the Team Hackers players I face to beat me and my playing partners.

And I plan on being very hard to beat.

Kevin

Don't worry Esox...I'm considering an extra trip down before the MC to play some practice rounds and/or possibly arriving a day or two early to get some good looks at the courses. Team Hackers will be ready.

I should add that there will NOT be time for practice rounds on Friday, so if you want to play a round ahead of time, you will have to get in a day prior. Friday will be range and media ONLY.

This bit of information may have just changed my travel plans. Sounds like a better idea to come in on Wednesday to get some practice time on the course(s) on Thursday.

In other news, is it bad that I'm looking at Justin Rose's outfit and thinking that it would be a good look for me on Sunday of the Morgan Cup? It's pretty close to Duke blue!

Just got back from 4 days at my Dad's. Very little internet access due to family time and sight-seeing.

Congrats to all who made the teams. Lookin' forward to all the trash talk and prep-work/practice discussions. I hope we can make the trip down to watch.

Dandy. The more prepared I can be, the more difficult it becomes for the Team Hackers players I face to beat me and my playing partners.

And I plan on being very hard to beat.

Kevin

I hope so, b/c I think I want a piece of my lefty brethren.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I hope so, b/c I think I want a piece of my lefty brethren.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

All day you would be looking at me thinking, "Is this the broken down wreck I'm destined to become?" Totally mess with your mind. Next thing you know the broken down wreck has you dormie on on the 16th tee, and you're not sure what happened. Hehehe.

Kevin

All day you would be looking at me thinking, "Is this the broken down wreck I'm destined to become?" Totally mess with your mind. Next thing you know the broken down wreck has you dormie on on the 16th tee, and you're not sure what happened. Hehehe.

Kevin

hmm, at least I'll have hope for the 25th anniversary Morgan Cup then!

hmm, at least I'll have hope for the 25th anniversary Morgan Cup then!

Like fine wine, my lefty mountain brother. The bottle is old and dusty, but what's inside is so good. LOL. I'm sure Biggsy has you in his sights, anyway.

Kevin

So I went to my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind competition this morning. I was talking to a couple parents I don't know well about her playing golf, and believe or not I mentioned how I was a lucky participant in The Morgan Cup. These people were all non-golfers. About the best I got out of them was "Oh, neat."

Non-golfers don't get it.

Kevin

I told a pro about it and he blew it off like he could care less. Most people I've told about it, get it. The others must think I'm lying :)

You live where SD? And youve already been to the range more then your captain who lives in FL.

You aren't very observant are you? All those videos I shot were actually done underwater.

This is potentially a major skim job on my part, but there is WAY too much here to back track and double check.

Is there a thread for those of us that cannot play but hope to attend?

This is potentially a major skim job on my part, but there is WAY too much here to back track and double check.

Is there a thread for those of us that cannot play but hope to attend?

This is the thread. Any questions you have, just ask away.

This is the thread. Any questions you have, just ask away.

OK then here goes. I am not a playa', but this is something that I think I'd like to attend as a spectator. How much interest is there among other THP'ers in making the trip to watch the competitors, pick a team and cheer them on, and maybe even play a round or two? I haven't had a vacation in about 8 years, and I can't think of a better way to "pop my vaca cherry" than this event! Plus it's far enough off that I can plan for it and save some dough.

OK then here goes. I am not a playa', but this is something that I think I'd like to attend as a spectator. How much interest is there among other THP'ers in making the trip to watch the competitors, pick a team and cheer them on, and maybe even play a round or two? I haven't had a vacation in about 8 years, and I can't think of a better way to "pop my vaca cherry" than this event! Plus it's far enough off that I can plan for it and save some dough.

I hope you can make it down. I think it would be awesome for bunch of THPers to make it down to watch the golf and hang out with after the rounds and at the THP dinner.

I think there will be some THPers at the event watching. If someone is coming, they can still participate in many things such as the THP Dinner that we are hosting, and more. We will also be having contests for ONLY those that are not competing, so the more that come down to watch and take in the Morgan Cup, the better the prizes will be.

Do I hear a challenge between the non Morgan Cup players and the rest of us?

I am interested in making the trek to see this event. It is hard to pass up a reason to go to Florida.:act-up:

I'd love to see a slew of THP'ers down there enjoying the facilities and festivities with us.

I'd love to see a slew of THP'ers down there enjoying the facilities and festivities with us.

I have to see what my class schedule will be like next fall or if I'll be back in ATL, but I'd love to go root the Taylormade dudes on.

+1, so now that the teams are picked and my wife has decided to stay home for the event, who is interested on Team Hackers in renting a villa? Also I think I would like to get there wednesday or thursday and get a round or two in. Hackers Unite, who's in?

+1, so now that the teams are picked and my wife has decided to stay home for the event, who is interested on Team Hackers in renting a villa? Also I think I would like to get there wednesday or thursday and get a round or two in. Hackers Unite, who's in?

We need to get some pricing and figure out how it can be the most cost effective.

Btw, I love your sig dude!!!!

I think this is a great idea.

if you are a TM staffer and end up with the XFT wedges, will you have to use the ztp wedge faces or will you have the option of the Z grooves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back