The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and almost forgot, I started hooking the damn Mashies, grrr

I know I'll probably get slaughtered for saying this, and in full disclosure I have not hit the Mashie, but I was looking at these yesterday at Golfsmith and with that offset they look like hook machines. Can a guy even hit a cut with one of those? Of course a lot of hybrids seem like hook machines to me.

That being said, with the way everyone raves about how easy they are to hit, I want my daughter to try them. But I know she's going to look down at the head and complain about the offset, and she's as stubborn about how her clubs look as her mother is about, well, stuff.

Kevin

Well, it wasnt a bad range session really. I had to work through some chunky lover type stuff. Once I got through that I was ok. Chipping was on today. I think the R11 is just mad Im sponsored by Callaway.

Wow Kev really? You're not liking the R11? What's wrong with it?

So GG is on the phone with Nike Golf just now and she gets off the phone and turns to me and says "Remember when I used to go out and do XYZ"? Umm newsflash...Wrong guy. She is so embarrassed right now.

So GG is on the phone with Nike Golf just now and she gets off the phone and turns to me and says "Remember when I used to go out and do XYZ"? Umm newsflash...Wrong guy. She is so embarrassed right now.

I constantly torment my Wife about a couple losers she dated. One of them drove dragsters for God's sake. You need to let GG know how lucky she is all the time JB. Then she won't make those slips. LOL. That's what I do even though I know it's the other way around.

Kevin

I am never going to live this one down. It was such a bad slip of the tongue. In my defense JB has done that with me too. Ask him who he saw Bill Cosby with and I bet the answer is not me.

Sent using Tapatalk

I am never going to live this one down. It was such a bad slip of the tongue. In my defense JB has done that with me too. Ask him who he saw Bill Cosby with and I bet the answer is not me.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hmm... seems there is a little bit of couples Banter going on. There is only 1 way to settle this. Eating Challenge.

Sent using Tapatalk

Typical Gator always trying to bring up the past.

Ouch now hes taking shots at her Almamadre...haha.

I know...My spelling is bad at times.

Last edited:
A sweet 4-2 wion over TFC this afternoon. If all the MLS games in Vancouver are like today, we're going to have very special atmosphere.

Awesome game, awesome experience. Glad I have seasons tickets!

A sweet 4-2 wion over TFC this afternoon. If all the MLS games in Vancouver are like today, we're going to have very special atmosphere.

Awesome game, awesome experience. Glad I have seasons tickets!

Maybe I should start rooting for them, because the Gunners are killing me.

Check out the moon tonight, brightest fool moon in 18 years. Kinda neat.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

lol i had wipe my mind; i plead forgetfullness or ignorance

Check out the moon tonight, brightest fool moon in 18 years. Kinda neat.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Wow that sucker is bright. I just went into the bedroom and its pretty much lighting the room. Wish I had a telescope.

So I went to a social tonight and the moment I got there I didn't even really feel like being there. At about 11:30 I was just thinking in my mind wishing I was crawling into my nice warm bed and just surfin THP for a few hours.. just the thought of it felt glorious.

So I went to a social tonight and the moment I got there I didn't even really feel like being there. At about 11:30 I was just thinking in my mind wishing I was crawling into my nice warm bed and just surfin THP for a few hours.. just the thought of it felt glorious.

absolutely no cuties there at all?

It's not pouring rain. Yay. First real round in 90 minutes. Woooot.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

It's not pouring rain. Yay. First real round in 90 minutes. Woooot.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

NICE!!!! I turned down a round of golf today. WTF was I thinking?

Going out to play my first round in four months later this morning. Mid-40s. Should be interesting. lol

NICE!!!! I turned down a round of golf today. WTF was I thinking?

Crazy talk!

Good luck today, Sean.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

You weren't thinking TC. :)

Evidently. I like to chill with the fam on Sunday's typically, and I'd have to travel to where my brother lives, which is a good 90 minute drive. I don't know, I may still change my mind. I want to hit that R11 again.

How awesome was this finishing move:

Spoiler
[video=youtube;wnScQW-OR2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnScQW-OR2Q[/video]

lmao that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back