The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the responses on the wives, I'm not sure mine will come- I'm betting she'll say no and go to Vegas with her sister instead but I'm just trying to sort out if I try to get her to come and how hard I push for her to come.

maybe I'll go to Harry Potter on Thursday and have this made in to a magic wand
6127.jpg

Dude how young can you get married in TN, 13???

Gotta marry young here CB to find the ones that still have all their teeth :act-up:

ad, what's really sad is that when I told my wife about the trip, she told me that I had to take her to the Harry Potter exhibit if she came to Orlando with me. Maybe we can send our wives together and we don't have to go! :clapp:

That may be a real good idea. I wouldn't mind going, but I'm not a big amusement park person.

take that deal and don't look back buddy!
Thanks for the responses on the wives, I'm not sure mine will come- I'm betting she'll say no and go to Vegas with her sister instead but I'm just trying to sort out if I try to get her to come and how hard I push for her to come.

Just due to the cost of flights, and getting someone to watch our kid all weekend it would be easier and cheaper for her not to come, but if she wants to I would love to have her there.

Gotta marry young here CB to find the ones that still have all their teeth :act-up:

That may be a real good idea. I wouldn't mind going, but I'm not a big amusement park person.

and lets be honest, going to an amusement park means A LOT of walking....prob the last thing you will want to do before 3 days of golf is get those legs tired.

:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

whatever if my team wins I'm going to DisneyWorld

Guys do not forget the THP dinner. That is going to be a blast and perfect for both golfers and their significant others. People can ask P4B and Hanks about the THP Dinners held at THP HQ as they were just at one.

Guys do not forget the THP dinner. That is going to be a blast and perfect for both golfers and their significant others. People can ask P4B and Hanks about the THP Dinners held at THP HQ as they were just at one.

I can't wait for that. I'm pretty excited to see THP HQ and to get a chance to relax with everyone before we get serious

One other thing about my situation: I'm probably coming in on Wednesday or Thursday, and leaving on Monday....my wife has a Monday-Friday job, so I'm not sure she can give up the weekdays to come down with me. I'll talk to her about it tonight.

will the Ping Pong table be setup?

I will be looking to arrive Thursday night/Friday morning

:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:
Get your mind out of the gutter man....jeez!

Yeah I can confirm that this is definitely going to be a great time for both us playing and wives or anyone else there.

damn dook fans!

jk, I am glad your excited as I am too so I will just get all the answers from your questions

Dude, I've got tons of questions floating around in my head, but I'm sure that a lot of it will be answered by JB and Golfergal in future communications with us and the other players. I'll hold off on firing all of them out there right now.

everyone, if you're ever going to read a post by me....read this one.

The THP Dinner's are phenomenal. We're not talking pigs in a blanket and popcorn shrimp here.....fully catered with REAL GOOD food that puts a lot of eateries to shame. If you're a fan of leftovers, the leftovers are almost as good as when they were fresh! Drinks? Take your pick...just be sure to tip your server because they make sure that your drink is never less than half full. Plus you never know who may walk in the door from the golfing world either!

everyone, if you're ever going to read a post by me....read this one.

The THP Dinner's are phenomenal. We're not talking pigs in a blanket and popcorn shrimp here.....fully catered with REAL GOOD food that puts a lot of eateries to shame. If you're a fan of leftovers, the leftovers are almost as good as when they were fresh! Drinks? Take your pick...just be sure to tip your server because they make sure that your drink is never less than half full. Plus you never know who may walk in the door from the golfing world either!

and now I'm hungry.

just make Cg13 cook!

My wife won't be coming. My Daughter will have golf practice and golf tournaments for high school.

Kevin

I can't believe we're getting all the details on sponsorship AND the teams this week...too exciting! I'm glad I did some work last weekend because I'm getting nothing accomplished this week. My head is just spinning with thoughts about the Morgan Cup!

As for significant others making the trip, I'm 99% sure that Mrs. AHA will be joining me at Reunion. She wants to play some golf, go to the spa, and cheer on whichever team I'm lucky enough to be a part of.

P4B, my lady will not be making the trip. Kids first day back to school. I will be flying solo that weekend.

Let me ask a question to all of those selected....are you bringing your wife/significant other? I really want my wife to come, I think she'd have fun helping out and being involved and I KNOW she'd love the spa and the other amenities I have seen listed on their website. The kicker is that she'll be alone most of the time while I'm out on the course, but if she's involved that won't really be an issue, and if there are other wives there it would help as well. So let me know so I can prepare my pitch to the wife.

Thanks!

Lol, just trying to catchup on this thread. Should've multiquoted. I'm stoked we find out our teams and sponsors this week. I'm definitely going to be putting in hours and hours practicing. I practiced some wedge shots yesterday just trying to channel my inner JB. I aimed at the flags on the range like I was TC hitting into a green. I bombed my M3 like Bigsy hitting left handed. I can't wait for all of this to happen.

I wish Andrea could come but kids gotta go to school lol.

The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Yes, but its not in the cards for this old hacker. Good luck out there guys, Congrats to all. I have no doubt it will be everything we all dreamed it would be.

Congrats to all those who were selected. Good luck to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back