The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask a question to all of those selected....are you bringing your wife/significant other? I really want my wife to come, I think she'd have fun helping out and being involved and I KNOW she'd love the spa and the other amenities I have seen listed on their website. The kicker is that she'll be alone most of the time while I'm out on the course, but if she's involved that won't really be an issue, and if there are other wives there it would help as well. So let me know so I can prepare my pitch to the wife.

Thanks!

I have not asked my wife and I doubt I will. I am taking her to Seattle a month later to make up for this. thats how I roll!

Just a reminder that later today, all of the Morgan Cup threads will be merged into this one as the main thread. This way as we announce new items for the event, we can have new threads come up for a few days and then continue to merge them into this one so as not to clutter the entire forum.

This week we have some big news of course as Thursday night there will be a thread on sponsorships and who will be sponsored by TaylorMade and/or Callaway Golf.

Then we will follow that up on Friday (moved up) with the official teams and who is on Team Hackers and who is on Team Paradise.

Lots of great fun this week guys.
Sweet! Action packed week around here, I love it!

All threads have been merged. Have at it everybody.

Just a reminder that later today, all of the Morgan Cup threads will be merged into this one as the main thread. This way as we announce new items for the event, we can have new threads come up for a few days and then continue to merge them into this one so as not to clutter the entire forum.

This week we have some big news of course as Thursday night there will be a thread on sponsorships and who will be sponsored by TaylorMade and/or Callaway Golf.

Then we will follow that up on Friday (moved up) with the official teams and who is on Team Hackers and who is on Team Paradise.

YES!! Of course I am excited about which company I will be gaming but I am really excited to see the teams! I am so happy this got moved up

only beer nuts and bar mix man.....I just finished the popcorn

one thread format....much easier to follow..thank you!

you guys have anymore of that popcorn and beer?

That's great news. Two big announcements for the participants, two nights in a row!

I bet you cats are excited to find out what's going in the bag and with which Captain you get to go to battle under. Congrats again to all of you and I'm looking forward to the next couple of evenings.

That's great news. Two big announcements for the participants, two nights in a row!

I bet you cats are excited to find out what's going in the bag and with which Captain you get to go to battle under. Congrats again to all of you and I'm looking forward to the next couple of evenings.

Wow, just got to work and this is great news, everything will be known this week. Did anyone else wake up this morning and think "Holy crap, I'm in the Morgan Cup?"

Let me ask a question to all of those selected....are you bringing your wife/significant other? I really want my wife to come, I think she'd have fun helping out and being involved and I KNOW she'd love the spa and the other amenities I have seen listed on their website. The kicker is that she'll be alone most of the time while I'm out on the course, but if she's involved that won't really be an issue, and if there are other wives there it would help as well. So let me know so I can prepare my pitch to the wife.

Thanks!

At the moment Nerfny will not be making the trip. I don't think she is planning on coming.

Well said. This is so exciting and I can hardly believe I am a part of it.

I think the smack talk will really wind up when the teams are selected.

Whomever I play for I promise to bring it.

Tappin to the oldies

only beer nuts and bar mix man.....I just finished the popcorn

one thread format....much easier to follow..thank you!

mmmmm, beer nuts

Wow, just got to work and this is great news, everything will be known this week. Did anyone else wake up this morning and think "Holy crap, I'm in the Morgan Cup?"

I had a BAD dream about it last night

Man, I am so jealous of you all. I am also very happy for the participants. I love the enthusiasm!

Thanks!

Ya, buddy, this is a good question. My wife got home from Mexico and the first thing she said was she would like to come to watch the Morgan Cup. Since 99.9% of my time will be spent golfing, planning strategy, and then more golfing, it only makes sense if there are other wives or girlfriends there to hang out with during the day. It also makes the lodging aspect of the whole thing change, does a villa work with wives in it?

Thanks!

Jake, I'm trying to figure this out as well. I think that my wife would have a fun time with the resort amenities, but to be honest with you, I'm not sure she'd have fun out on the golf course. I'm sure I'll have more discussions with her in the near future...she told me last night that she would come if I wanted her to come. I think it may be a little awkward if all of the guys want to stay together in one of the villas, though. I'd love to get some more input from the other participants on this.

If dudes want to bring their significant others then the team house/villa thing may be unnecessary. I think it's great that your ladies want to come and I would always put your family first in this situation.

Thanks!

Almost positive that my wife is coming too P4B. I believe I have to add a day on to the trip to take her to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.

If dudes want to bring their significant others then the team house/villa thing may be unnecessary. I think it's great that your ladies want to come and I would always put your family first in this situation.

Thats what I was thinking, plus it eliminates the possibility of "whatnot".

Almost positive that my wife is coming too P4B. I believe I have to add a day on to the trip to take her to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.

Dude how young can you get married in TN, 13???

Very cool to know that everything will be decided this week! JB, any thoughts on what time on Friday the announcements of teams will be made? Also, will the team captains be making the picks of teams, like a pickup game on the playground, or will the teams be assigned randomly? Sorry if this has already been covered, I'm just excited about the entire process!

I sure did CB...I also slept a lot better last night than I had for the past few weeks. When I came down off the adrenaline yesterday, I was wiped.

ad, what's really sad is that when I told my wife about the trip, she told me that I had to take her to the Harry Potter exhibit if she came to Orlando with me. Maybe we can send our wives together and we don't have to go! :clapp:

Very cool to know that everything will be decided this week! JB, any thoughts on what time on Friday the announcements of teams will be made? Also, will the team captains be making the picks of teams, like a pickup game on the playground, or will the teams be assigned randomly? Sorry if this has already been covered, I'm just excited about the entire process!

The teams are being put together by THP with some help from a panel from TaylorMade, Callaway and a tournament director.

Friday it will be sometime during the day, not the evening.

damn dook fans!

jk, I am glad your excited as I am too so I will just get all the answers from your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back