The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to you all! I guess I did know my THP knowledge as those questions were answered in record time. GET THOSE EMAILs IN!!!!

Sent!!

WOW. SO many entries from non-forum members already saying "I would love to play, sign me up"....

JRod is that you?

hahaha, are you serious? Hopefully they make some nice donations.

Email Sent!! wooo that was fast. hehe studying helped for sure!!! Now the wiating game begins, please tell me i made it in fast enough!!

OMG what a rush that was!

omg i could barely type my hands were shaking so bad - yet i told myself to read the entire post before sending in case it was one of those tests that said - dont fill anything out lol

AMAAZING!!!! i think i DID i think i DID!!!

ok it's in....not hopefull but thankful for the oppportunity

WOW You guys are quick!! Remember JB if you don't get enough, please consider me!! I can answer the questions... LOL

I sent mine in....took a bunch of time to make sure I had all of the correct information in there. I hope that amount of time didn't screw me!

Good luck everyone.

I am out :(

Honestly that is so sad and am pretty dissapointed at the sheer stupidity of some of those people. I hope they sent in the paypal already.

I think I was pretty quick. Good luck to everybody and a monster thank you to all involved for the opportunity.

Kevin

All we have to say is WOW!

Over 100 emails came in within the first 90 seconds. Amazing!

GG is sorting through answers and then sending emails.

The new THP HQ gets paid for in 1 day! (I know, any donations will be passed on to other worthy causes)

wow when i tried to send from my account it told me my email account has been blocked from sending messages because of sending spam, ive never sent spam. then i signed into another and hit enter to go to the next line and it sent Please dont dq me for that i had it so fast in my account why it would it block me like that?????????

wow....a rush indeed but now I am wondering if it was quick enough.,....the whole not skimming thing got me!

Waiting to see how long it takes the server to crash...just kidding...but i bet it is smoking right now!!

alright and now the wait begins for everyone.

I dont have a confirmed shipping address for that time. It could be in Philly, it could be elsewhere. I have no idea.

All we have to say is WOW!

Over 100 emails came in within the first 90 seconds. Amazing!

GG is sorting through answers and then sending emails.

WHAT??????? holy hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back