Masters ready...?

I think Phil is not primed enough to be making a good run at the masters this year. I have a good feeling Kuchar will be up there along with some (i'm going to go for a long shot here) some Mark Wilson action.

I am so excited for the Masters coming up but it sucks it's going on right during exam time.

I like the way you think with the kind of game my main man Mark Wilson has. I thought about him before, but i think Augusta is course with its nooks and cranny's that give those who have played there an unbelievable advantage over those who haven't. Wilson's never played augusta before, I don't see him, or anyone, being able to figure out Augusta on the first try

I think Watney has a shot, but Augusta is way different than Doral. Tiger coming off a good last round at Doral should have his confidence up, not to mention he seems to always show up when it comes to the Masters. Overall I think Bubba is going to win it this year, with Watney and Tiger near behind.

I like Phil again along with Graeme McDowell, Tim Clark, Lee Westwood with Miguel Angel Jimenez & Bubba Watson as my dark horses.

Haven't you heard? Tim Clark is planning on pulling a WD at the last minute again.

Week Watney has finished in the top ten every start this year, but I agree I'm not sure his putting will hold up at Augusta.

This is going to be a fun thread to fall back on Sunday evening on April 10th. Someone is going to have feet & shoes on their breath. Could be me......
:D

Can't see Tiger doing anything with the shambles he calls a short game. I like Westwood for this.

Back