Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Today is a very bitter sweet day I guess. First I found out my sister is due August 22. Well if I am able to get picked for the Morgan Cup I would be cutting it close. Second our new and great P.E teacher just found out that they are not bringing her back due to budget cuts. It really sucks because she is great and we all work so well together. Now they will be moving some old fart with tenure over here. But because she was newer than myself they let her go and not me. It just really sucks how things happen.

Sorry to hear that man, but those are the times we are living in right now. Congrats on the new niece or nephew though.

It is a troubling sign of the times for sure. Nothing makes sense anymore in many things in life.

Congrats on the new niece or nephew, and you got your 500 posts so maybe today will be more sweet than bitter.

Congrats on the new niece or nephew, and you got your 500 posts so maybe today will be more sweet than bitter.

Thanks guys. I sure am hoping that it will be more sweet than bitter. And I will find out about my niece or nephew on my wife's birthday.

Back