2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was second a few hours ago and now I am 28th.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

something looks wrong , it has me in 3rd place but my team's $$$$ earned is more than that of the the guy who they now have in 1st Also the actual numbers are totally wrong for everyone. Maybe it'll fix itself by morning.

The scoring is messed up, they are aware of the issue and they're working on a resolution.

Mine must be wrong some how, I'm in like 98th place! hehe

Yeah, if anything I'm too low, haha

i screwed myself :( missed two tourneys already bc i didnt get picks in! ahhh.

Wow, I moved into second place!!

Have the results from the match play and the overall standings been updated correctly yet?

Have the results from the match play and the overall standings been updated correctly yet?
It looks like it has been. When I go to season standings it shows last week's place as "0" but the right $ amount is in there so I think we should be good.

Dropped from 1st to 5th after last week. But only $1.1 mil behind leader. As the season goes along I have a feeling a lot of us will be so close in $ that the leader could change every week and nobody ever have a comfortable lead.

Slowly crawling towards the top...

Having a day off from work yesterday = completely made me forget everything about keeping a normal rhythm...such as putting my picks before the deadline. /facepalm

Having a day off from work yesterday = completely made me forget everything about keeping a normal rhythm...such as putting my picks before the deadline. /facepalm
Hey Pete, sometimes I think I'd be better off forgetting to pick then putting my picks in...

Holy carp my team is being slaughtered by the Bear so far. Five players in zero money already, including mister Caramel Veejaygas... Oi.

Hey Pete, sometimes I think I'd be better off forgetting to pick then putting my picks in...

I've thought this as well, but I had a good week at Accenture!

The Masters Mega Pool

The Masters Mega Pool

Over at http://fanroto.com we will be doing a 100 team Masters Pool. Entry fee is $11.00, and the "winner take all" payout will be $1000.00.

First Come First Served to the first 100 entries.

Even though the field is not set, we will be taking pre-bookings starting next week.

In the works is a 100 team Masters Pool, pay top 10.

Cheers

I'm dropping down the overall like the proverbial rock!

Went back and forth like crazy on my last couple selections this week. I'm feelin' the heat.

Can't wait to sign up for the 2nd half. I'm already in too much of a hole to start now with the 1st half.

Can't wait to sign up for the 2nd half. I'm already in too much of a hole to start now with the 1st half.

Why not go ahead and sign up anyway? You can get in the habit of getting your rosters in, and figuring out a strategy (there is none!) for how to play. Or you can talk to RononThornton and see how he does it.

Why not go ahead and sign up anyway? You can get in the habit of getting your rosters in, and figuring out a strategy (there is none!) for how to play. Or you can talk to RononThornton and see how he does it.
Yeah you sure can, but like Smallie says, you can go ahead and sign up now and just get used to it and gear up for the 2nd half to start right after the US Open.

Popup Leaderboard

Popup Leaderboard

Some of you may have noticed that there is a new link under "Standings" ... "Popup Leaderboard".

"Popup Leaderboard" is just a variation of the regular leaderboard, but instead of a scroll over window being displayed, clicking on the team name will open a popup window that will remain until closed. This will allow you to look at multiple teams at the same time.

...a note about colors...

opening another teams window will always compare to your team...blue, you share that player... red that team has the player, you don't..

when you open your team, it will compare to the last other team's window you opened...

All open windows are updated every 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back