Justin Rose Switches Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just this last week, Justin Rose had the TaylorMade Ghost in play and today at Isleworth THP was surprised to see him with two different putters and neither one was a Ghost.

And yes, it was in his bag on the 1st tee.

Another video of his putter. Terrible quality.

Last edited:
what was it?

Interesting, so do tou know what he's going with

I'm at work so I couldn't have the volume too loud, did the video mention what the putters were? Strange how he gets two wins with a mallet and now has blades....

• Admin
I guess I thought it was clearer, but when shrunk down it gets pretty small. Its a Scotty Cameron

Im not sure his lack of good finishes can be attributed to his Ghost putter, but thats usually the first change any pro makes it seems.

thats what I thought it was, but couldnt tell 100%

If it didn't have a THP head cover on it, I don't care.

I have another video uploading right now with a close up of him putting.

Im not sure his lack of good finishes can be attributed to his Ghost putter, but thats usually the first change any pro makes it seems.

I agree. rose hasn't been closing it out, and IMO you naturally examine the putter first when confidence gets a little shaky. I wonder how much of it is due to the white paint job, or he's just looking for a putter change.

any word on if it was just for this event or for testing purposes or is this a permanent switch?

or was money involved and it had nothing to do with performance?

Wow I would not think to many players would switch clubs in the middle of the season.

any word on if it was just for this event or for testing purposes or is this a permanent switch?

No way to know that of course. Only time will tell.

Wow I would not think to many players would switch clubs in the middle of the season.

Follow the Tour Spot on our home page and it happens every single week.

Another video added to the 1st post.

With the exception of one putt today I think his speed seems ok, it is just his green reading that is lacking

I wish we could get a reason why he got rid of the Corza Ghost.

With the exception of one putt today I think his speed seems ok, it is just his green reading that is lacking

i blame those oversized ugly sunglasses that he was wearing

Well that didnt last long. Rose switched back to the Ghost this week and said "the timeout period was definitely over".

Well that didnt last long. Rose switched back to the Ghost this week and said "the timeout period was definitely over".
I thought he played very well with the Ghost. I understand guys switching, it's just he played exceptionally well when the Ghost was in the bag.

Back