FS: BRAND NEW Ping Eye 2 Irons, 3-SW...Very Rare in New Condition!

ironman70

Long Hitter The Lama...
Reaction score
Handicap
Incredible and Super Rare! PING Eye 2 Square Groove Irons; 3-SW... BRAND NEW! The PING Eye 2 irons are well known as the best irons ever made. They have a tremendous reputation as the most playable irons in history. Over the last three decades PING Eye 2's have been played at every level, and on every tour. These classic irons have achieved collectible status, and are still better than anything offered today! Ask anyone who plays them, or better still, anyone who has owned a set and has been foolish enough to let them get away.

This set is NEW, not refurbished, not a demo set....They have never been hit, and they still have the original PING sticker on the club face. The entire set of matching serial numbered clubs comes with the best shaft PING ever made, the ZZ Lite. The set also has the original PING grips. It was purchased and stored without ever being played. Just the Wedges are in huge demand. What a find!

The lie of this set is 2 degrees flat (Orange Dot), but the lies can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. Also, if you are a stickler, PING will be glad to adjust the lies, change the dot color, and note the change on their data base...just ask them at PING.com

Interested buyers / investors please see the photos to appreciate NEW CONDITION!

At $649.00 Plus Shipping these are a steal!

PayPal Payments Please.

Here are the specs for these irons directly from PING:

Serial Number:580020A
Order Number:711248
Model:EYE2
Club(s):3-9PWSW
Color Code: ORANGE
Swing Weight:C9
Shaft: ZZ-LITE
Length: STD
GripD- WHITE
Status Date:10/23/1989 12:00:00 AM
Product: IRONS

PingEye2Irons007.jpg

PingEye2Irons006.jpg

PingEye2Irons005.jpg

PingEye2Irons004.jpg

PingEye2Irons002.jpg

PingEye2Irons001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is impressive! To have never touched those with a ball must have been hard. GLWS.

Just got a couple of emails asking if you are interested in trades?

I had a set. Very nice irons. A few guys at our club still play them...the only thing they've changed over all these years are the grips. :)

Impressive stuff. Id like to see if you actually get 650 for them. Good luck with sale!

Guys this is the marketplace, lets keep the banter out unless its related to the sale (inquiring). Thanks everybody.

Impressive stuff. Id like to see if you actually get 650 for them. Good luck with sale!

Just saw your statement... at $649 in today's dollars these are actually priced the same as when they were new, alowing for the standard 3% per year inflation. I have two standing offers at $599 locally. So I don't know how much longer I will leave them up here. Thanks.

Back